Anyone willing to talk about growing mushrooms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
So anyways about last night. There were a lot of tears, a lot of yawning and some breathtaking visuals..but nothing too crazy never saw God lol What was weird was how long it lasted I wanna say 8-9 hours it was very acid like afterwards too.. couldn't sleep for shit. And my brain is foggy as he'll this morning/afternoon
cool!glad u got a good buzzzz!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Yeah, I've heard they will keep growing until the grain is consumed or contamination comes into play.
another note taken!
So anyways about last night. There were a lot of tears, a lot of yawning and some breathtaking visuals..but nothing too crazy never saw God lol What was weird was how long it lasted I wanna say 8-9 hours it was very acid like afterwards too.. couldn't sleep for shit. And my brain is foggy as he'll this morning/afternoon
fog to be expected, was a time i member some chick sayin eat a orange before, that hit of window pane helped the trip.stoners who knows?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
another note taken!

fog to be expected, was a time i member some chick sayin eat a orange before, that hit of window pane helped the trip.stoners who knows?
We drank pineapple juice for the same rumor window pane & target was some strong acid the strongest I ever ate pretty sure I seen the creator one night lol one of my friends never came down from the target trip ended up in psych ward the rest of his life made one stop and think...

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
We drank pineapple juice for the same rumor window pane & target was some strong acid the strongest I ever ate pretty sure I seen the creator one night lol one of my friends never came down from the target trip ended up in psych ward the rest of his life made one stop and think...
no doubt!

D

Deleted member 2835

See what I've always heard was if you eat an orange it would kill your trip...stoners I tell ya...lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’ve read that you can use a little heat as long as you stay below 160°F
Just to update this, I was just reading a post about this on Reddit today and someone said any temps below 200°F are fine and it’s actually better to dry them at 165°F until cracker dry and posted this link to back up the info about it being safe to dry at higher temps https://future4200.com/uploads/short-url/4wTn7y4GprLx83fmAnmrHKBBdf5.pdf . They also posted this like that discusses how drying at higher temps can actually preserve potency (I haven’t read it yet) https://www.reddit.com/r/shrooms/comments/bxlfdn

D

Deleted member 2835

Except it says that the best way to dry them is in the dark at room temperature (in the highlighted part)Screenshot_20230126_172501_Drive.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

But reading that file gives me inspiration to extract pure alkaloids...muahahahaha(Mr. Burns laugh)