50 FREE Reg F1 seeds! F2 and Bx’s in May.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Heads up,

E85, Grease Monkey, Scooby Snacks and Dosi-Fuel were one small plant each. Late adds. Those seeds ran low and I had to distribute them fairly. No Dosi fuel was given out, she was too tall. Those outside the US that purchased international shipping got their requested seeds with plenty of extras. Please don’t send clones internationally.
If you guys find a nice F1, and are willing to help me out, I’ll pay shipping for a cut back.
Those in the United States whose shipping I covered, you’re still getting hooked up fat, just only a few of those little plants listed. Be prepared for a lot of phenotypes in this F1 gen. Some are jumping out of the pots they grow so fast, be prepared to top your plants early and often, even the short-node plants. Keep in mind the funeral cake male (Dad) was short-node, but the following females are Long-Node:
Female mothers who stretch:
-Kings Juice #24 and #3
-SuperCharger
-BlackCherrySoda
-Sherb

Balanced-Node Females:
Rainbow Belts
Dilly Bars
GMO

Cheetah piss
Apples and bananas
Chocolate diesel
Chemdog
Galactic Runtz
Cake Mix
Scooby
E85

Short, Dense-Node Females:
White Rhino
Kings Juicen#4
Grease Monkey
The Soap
Forbidden Fruit

Galactic Runtz was a selected female

This next round will produce a stable line.
I will be giving out 2-4 free Fem seeds of each. So it will actually be quite a lot. The shortest plants will likely be those being sold but honestly I go by potency and yield so if a tall plant is the best plant.. unfortunately I cannot accommodate only those with space limitation. I will have great descriptions and plenty of sizes and smells for everyone.

Thanj you all for the feedback. Some were labeled with marker if you need confirmation just ask. I am having label issues lol. I will always do my best to answer your questions, respond only with positivity and extra effort to whatever issues you might have.

This round will include freshly harvested pollen and there will be a few free F1 seeds this next round as well. Pink Runtz, Ice Cream Cake, Peanut Butter Breath and Apple Fritter are all due for pollination with the best F1 funeral line male.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Heads up,

E85, Grease Monkey, Scooby Snacks and Dosi-Fuel were one small plant each. Late adds. Those seeds ran low and I had to distribute them fairly. No Dosi fuel was given out, she was too tall. Those outside the US that purchased international shipping got their requested seeds with plenty of extras. Please don’t send clones internationally.
If you guys find a nice F1, and are willing to help me out, I’ll pay shipping for a cut back.
Those in the United States whose shipping I covered, you’re still getting hooked up fat, just only a few of those little plants listed. Be prepared for a lot of phenotypes in this F1 gen. Some are jumping out of the pots they grow so fast, be prepared to top your plants early and often, even the short-node plants. Keep in mind the funeral cake male (Dad) was short-node, but the following females are Long-Node:
-Kings Juice #24 and #3
-SuperCharger
-BlackCherrySoda
-Sherb

Balanced-Node Females:
Rainbow Belts
Dilly Bars
GMO

Cheetah piss
Apples and bananas
Chocolate diesel
Chemdog
Galactic Runtz
Cake Mix
Scooby
E85

White Rhino
Kings Juicen#4
Grease Monkey
The Soap
Forbidden Fruit

I will be giving out 2-4 free Fem seeds of each. So it will actually be quite a lot. The shortest plants will likely be those being sold but honestly I go by potency and yield so if a tall plant is the best plant.. unfortunately I cannot accommodate only those with space limitation. I will have great descriptions and plenty of sizes and smells for everyone.

Thanj you all for the feedback. Some were labeled with marker if you need confirmation just ask. I am having label issues lol. I will always do my best to answer your questions, respond only with positivity and extra effort to whatever issues you might have.

This round will include freshly harvested pollen and there will be a few free F1 seeds this next round as well. Pink Runtz, Ice Cream Cake, Peanut Butter Breath and Apple Fritter are all due for pollination with the best F1 funeral line male.
You sir are an inspiration. Thank you.

GryphonX12

Heads up,

-Kings Juice #24 and #3
-SuperCharger
-BlackCherrySoda
-Sherb

Balanced-Node Females:
Rainbow Belts
Dilly Bars
GMO

Cheetah piss
Apples and bananas
Chocolate diesel
Chemdog
Galactic Runtz
Cake Mix
Scooby
E85

White Rhino
Kings Juicen#4
Grease Monkey
The Soap
Forbidden Fruit

Look what came in🥳

Attachments

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Went to the PO and picked up my package yesterday.
All I can say is Wow...I can't believe the time, work and $$ you've put into this.
Hell the amount of effort put into labeling and felt tip is impressing me.
I'm an old codger, had to break out the mag glass just to see what I got.
So many choices, I feel like a kid at Xmas.
Make sure you post up here as soon as your work hits the market!
You got a sure fire customer here!

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Went to the PO and picked up my package yesterday.
All I can say is Wow...I can't believe the time, work and $$ you've put into this.
Hell the amount of effort put into labeling and felt tip is impressing me.
I'm an old codger, had to break out the mag glass just to see what I got.
So many choices, I feel like a kid at Xmas.
Make sure you post up here as soon as your work hits the market!
You got a sure fire customer here!
grab your walking stick ,what is first@Slowdrawl

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Thought I would post my questions here so if anyone else had the same Q’s they would know. But @DET—PDX or anyone else who may know is it safe to assume that the ones labeled Forbidden fruit f1 And E85 are F1 funeral cake crosses? Also I have 2 of the same one so is it safe to combine the containers? Just don’t wanna mix things up and I plan on keeping a written list with details so I don’t have to check my stash for inventory and genetics etc.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁