Worlds Stongest Strains Seed Bank

DIRT

I waited month for the mac to drop and missed it..but i grabbed two 5 packs zurples, 12 pack sunset dosi, 12 pack mcgrillaz, 12 pack macslurry.
yesterday I purchased five 5 packs of the donnie burger...
First time ordering was this week, 48hrs to my door...fastest bean purchase ever.
Still pretty crushed about the mac.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I waited month for the mac to drop and missed it..but i grabbed two 5 packs zurples, 12 pack sunset dosi, 12 pack mcgrillaz, 12 pack macslurry.
yesterday I purchased five 5 packs of the donnie burger...
First time ordering was this week, 48hrs to my door...fastest bean purchase ever.
Still pretty crushed about the mac.
He did have the macs listed but it don't take to long for those to be gone.
Ive been lucky....got two packs of macs.
I have them going to lol gonna make f3 at some point.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I snagged a few packs this morning...wasn't even awake when I did lol
Noticed he has pollen again...new mac f2 pollen but its gone already lol There is other pollen to buy..it does go fast though....
I have a nice male of mac that I found. Nice branchy one that has stickiness on the stalk.
Room 2 is up and going now....have lots of wss gear on the go ...a month apart from my other room. I always set up to harvest once per month.

DIRT

I snagged 4 packs mac pollen yesterday, 2 mimosa and a banana last week..I also just culled 19 autoflower males,now down to the 2 nicest studs. I used to be a seed junky...now I find myself chasing pollen. Although I would rather do my own male selections, the price and ease of WSS pollen is unbeatable...especially for someone like me who likes breeding autos from scratch, this saves massive time and space.
Thank you WSS.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I snagged 4 packs mac pollen yesterday, 2 mimosa and a banana last week..I also just culled 19 autoflower males,now down to the 2 nicest studs. I used to be a seed junky...now I find myself chasing pollen. Although I would rather do my own male selections, the price and ease of WSS pollen is unbeatable...especially for someone like me who likes breeding autos from scratch, this saves massive time and space.
Thank you WSS.
His pollen sells out real fast. As fast when he puts Mac F2 up for sale. I haven't bought any pollen though as I like finding good males from packs I buy.
I do agree Dirt that its a good short cut to buy legit pollen. Especially if a person don't have a place for males as you gotta watch as pollen can go...everywhere.
Best of luck to you Dirt on making seed.