What youll eating

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Got one for Xmas, stoked to try it.
You're going to love it! Try this recipe:

I've not made a taco yet. I can't seem to stop eating the pork belly :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer

This was the one that made my kid eat a roast beef. Now he asks for it all the time.

The garden was in great shape...just 10 gallons of watering to do and thats a pretty light morning. Then i made a pot of turkey vegtable soup to go with the split pea soup. Frozen in 3 person portions.

Yesterday I put an 8 1/2 pound turkey in that instant pot for 1 hour 15 minutes and let it relax for an hour. It was nice and tender and moist. A small turkey is great if you just want 1 feed of turkey and 1 pot of soup :D

curious2garden

Really Active Member

This was the one that made my kid eat a roast beef. Now he asks for it all the time.

The garden was in great shape...just 10 gallons of watering to do and thats a pretty light morning. Then i made a pot of turkey vegtable soup to go with the split pea soup. Frozen in 3 person portions.

Yesterday I put an 8 1/2 pound turkey in that instant pot for 1 hour 15 minutes and let it relax for an hour. It was nice and tender and moist. A small turkey is great if you just want 1 feed of turkey and 1 pot of soup :D
I can't stop eating the roast lemon chicken, but I have to try that french dip. Our local Stater Bros has the BEST fish sauce made! Red Boat, just anchovies and sea salt first pressing. The Thai fish sauce I use (usually Squid or Three Shrimp) always has added sugar and it's a blend of all the pressings. Anyway that same Stater's had rib eye roast on special for Christmas at $3.99/lb so I have one I could use!

We had snow here in Lancaster (CA not PA!!) yesterday so I made Tom Yum Goong (hot and sour shrimp soup), not in the foodi LOL I love a good soup.