What youll eating

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
After being stopped up by MREs (Meal Refuses to Exit) more times than I could ever care to imagine. I am certainly not a picky eater. That said okra was something I just couldn't develop a taste for. :sick:
I still remember thinking that it looked like snot dripping from the boiled okra. YUK! Amazingly enough i never cared for any cooked green vegetables. But i love a lot of them raw. Asparagus was always high on the list of not liking it. A few years ago i discovered some asparagus growing in the wild ( was most likely planted in the area in the past) i could not get enough of it . Now there is a good tip if you need a good colon blow out.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I still remember thinking that it looked like snot dripping from the boiled okra. YUK! Amazingly enough i never cared for any cooked green vegetables. But i love a lot of them raw. Asparagus was always high on the list of not liking it. A few years ago i discovered some asparagus growing in the wild ( was most likely planted in the area in the past) i could not get enough of it . Now there is a good tip if you need a good colon blow out.
I am from NOLA - at a young age you learn to either cook or clean dishes - there is no other option :)

I can either fry it, or make you some gumbo that would have you trying to replicate it (and failing miserably because I am awesome) and hunting for okra recipes of your own.

Tomato and lemon/lime juice are a good addition to anything with okra because it naturally helps with the slime-factor. Onion and garlic pair well, as does bacon. But then again, what doesn't go well with bacon?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I am from NOLA - at a young age you learn to either cook or clean dishes - there is no other option :)

I can either fry it, or make you some gumbo that would have you trying to replicate it (and failing miserably because I am awesome) and hunting for okra recipes of your own.

Tomato and lemon/lime juice are a good addition to anything with okra because it naturally helps with the slime-factor. Onion and garlic pair well, as does bacon. But then again, what doesn't go well with bacon?
I used to live in Deridder , living in Canada I would think about sucking Michael Jacksons dick for a full stringer of channel Cats and to have a Sonic close by

Punisher84

Just some asshole
You have a bunch of food groups open to you....but no bread, that's a bitch.
Surprise you how many carbs there are in foods you wouldn’t think they would be in. If your hardcore about that diet there’s not a lot of stuff you can eat. I’m about back to target weight and will soon go back to a more balanced diet. Getting my weight back in check got my sleep in check.
Got fat not working much for 3-4 years. ha!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Funny shit...I am descendant of a people far east in Canada. The Newfoundlander.

they no longer club them. They are shot with a 22 for fur. The meat is free and how can you pass up free meat?

The flippers taste like crap...fishy and awful.

But stew a seal with onions and gravy...now thats some good eating...I am not a barbarian i just descended from them :D

I give you....seal flipper pie....a true piece of resistance !

seal flipper pie.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I experienced some true Christmas spirit from corporate world ( Walmart ) today. I ordered these gift packages for local animal rescues that consists of a good amount of bleach and terry cloth towels and a big box of dog treats. I had one of the packages delivered to my house to take to a shelter close to the house. I go see this fairly large box that has a lot of caution tape saying HEAVY PACKAGE. They put everything in one box. As a result the exterior of the box looked kinda ruff like it got pushed around a lot and dropped as well . I start unpacking and most everything was okay the bleach boxes i had to retape some. So i shot walmart a e-mail telling them the condition of the box. I also told them that the stuff was going to the local shelter so it really was not that big a deal but when you give someone something you don't want it looking all beat up. They responded asking how they could make it right. I could get a refund or a duplicate package sent out. They never said a word about returning anything so i responded with replacement order. Thanks to there kindness another resque will benefit with the replacement order.