What youll eating

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Man I do miss buying 20 lb bags of spicy boiled crawdads , Fastest You will ever go thru a case of beer , trust Me. Love it. Last nugget is never eat a bowl of Gumbo with a chicken bone in it . Just don't.
Worked with a couple cats from “the south” and mother of god crawfish boils were the shit when the did them. You’re 💯 right on the beer part too. Case of miller lite would vanish into thin air

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Man I do miss buying 20 lb bags of spicy boiled crawdads , Fastest You will ever go thru a case of beer , trust Me. Love it. Last nugget is never eat a bowl of Gumbo with a chicken bone in it . Just don't.
We got the bags of live ones (crabs or crawfish) if we didn't get our own. Crabbing was fun though, no traps. Just a weighted chicken wing on some twine, and when the crabs start swimming away with it you dip net them :)

chicken gumbo was invented by some jackass in Kansas that wanted to replicate real gumbo but had no access to seafood.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I found a 9 pound turkey...and that is great because that bad boy is going in the instant pot.

There are 2 appliances you need. 1 you NEED and the other is just amazing.

Get an instant pot. IT is the one you NEED because you can do this...

cook a frozen chicken in 1 hour 10 minutes (plus pressure up and down)

Corned beef in 90 minutes

Frozen beef dip sandwhiches in 80 minutes (we need a recipe section).

Bacon carbonara or a soup with fresh veg in 10 minutes.

I tested them all at least 6 times each because it is impossible...but its not.

The other is an air fryer. A frozen food dudes best friend. Trust me it is amazing.

Frozen egg rolls or chicken wings come out like they are deep fried. Crispy and perfect
Chicken fingers...forgetaboutit

but leftovers from the bar...ACES !!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The beef dip OMG and it doesnt make sense
1/3 cup of soy sauce....worsteshire and fish sauce.
1 cup of beef broth
1 roast...use your tougher stuff if you must but a sirloin tip 3 to 4 pounds or a boneless blade/chuck is the best
Medium pressure 1 hour 15 minutes let it depressure.
Fry some onions for your sandwhich....for the record the sauce stinks....blah

When its done you slice (LOL) or pull the meat apart...put it in fresh sub buns or whatever. I have 3 bakeries close to the house and get them FRESH !

Some swiss cheese...

but when its done. wow best gravy you ever had !

My 13 year old is my barometer. He doesnt like most anything and he LOVES this.

And i have done it with pork roasts and they are probably even better. Go instant pot.

GET ONE ! you will say...that G....he was right...IT happens A LOT !!!!!

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I found a 9 pound turkey...and that is great because that bad boy is going in the instant pot.

There are 2 appliances you need. 1 you NEED and the other is just amazing.

Get an instant pot. IT is the one you NEED because you can do this...

cook a frozen chicken in 1 hour 10 minutes (plus pressure up and down)

Corned beef in 90 minutes

Frozen beef dip sandwhiches in 80 minutes (we need a recipe section).

Bacon carbonara or a soup with fresh veg in 10 minutes.

I tested them all at least 6 times each because it is impossible...but its not.

The other is an air fryer. A frozen food dudes best friend. Trust me it is amazing.

Frozen egg rolls or chicken wings come out like they are deep fried. Crispy and perfect
Chicken fingers...forgetaboutit

but leftovers from the bar...ACES !!!!
Have you seen the Ninja Foodi? I looked at the IP but the Foodi had an air fryer hood. So after I cook my chicken I can brown it right in the pot. However IP now has the Duo. I would have went with that if they'd had it when I was in the market. I prefer the footprint on the IP.