What youll eating

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I want to try all of those...trigger fish and parrot fish.

I have had every fish in the northern seas. My family have been fishermen for generations and a couple still have the lissences (herring mackeral lobster crab etc).

But the texture of those fish...man they probably taste really good. Big giant flakes of white fish.
If you ever wanna come to usa you and @Heathenraider are more than welcome to come hang out and we can go fishing, hunting,eat oysters, hang out at the grow spot and talk shop. Fuck skinny bitches and drink Budweiser beer, yeah man any time

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Not eating nothing yet...just drinking nabob coffee still. Just gonna eat roast beef leftovers for lunch...maybe have a beef dip on a crusty bun lol

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
No the hard part is the room the next morning after a few beers with the boys and everyone trying the awesome pickled eggs...
Nah, these are good, no gas. Don't think of them like the ones you see behind the bar. How those can sit in that jar without being refridged goes beyond pickling and I wouldn't advise eating any without a MSDS outlining what's in the jar besides eggs and vinegar.
But eat the quart and you may have some issues. Ha!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Got a few fresh chickens. Put up some, fried the rest.
I make extra and freeze some. If you want a stoner snack toss some on some parchment with the stuff like Dominoes does and toss 'em in the oven. No mess.

The orange tint s because of the flour seasoning.
IMG_6039.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I prefer smoking it outside but it's cold so fuck it. This was a 10 minute thing in the morning to get it in the pot, then dinner. I put in some liquid smoke to get a little outside flavor. I'm by my lonesome so I usually cook a large hunk of meat one day, then I'll eat leftovers for 3 days. I like good food but I hate cooking every damn day. This morning it was in hash-browns with peppers and onions.

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
So...I used to live in Pakistan when I got out of the Army and worked for DOS...an amazing place...at any time of the day or night in any big town or city you can go out and get great food. I was in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Islamabad.
They all have their own unique tastes...my favorites being Peshawar and Lahore...in any event, I have found a place about 50 miles from my house that is amazingly authentic to Lahore. I have tried about 30 places around here including places in Alexandria, Arlington, Washington DC, Rockville MD, Bethesda etc...not even close until I found this little hole in the wall place near Dulles Airport...when I pulled up and saw all the taxis and car service cars there I knew I hit the jackpot!
Daily specials...Karahi, Nihari, Chicken Keema, Chapli, Biryani, Kabuli Palao, Hakeem is awesome, mutton korma, Saag, lamb or chicken jalalafreezi etc...I cannot get enough.
PS...you must like okra...it is a main ingredient in many dishes...spinach, mustard greens, etc.

I went there today...ate three of the specials...Karahi, Saag, and Paya and brought home to eat for dinner some Biryani and Sajji...mixed it together...unreal...it is almost like being transported back in time to me.
Well I hope some of you have experience with these types of foods or are now willing to go out and try it. You will be amazed.
Nothing beats the experience of being there walking the streets in the middle of the night sampling food...some of the best times I had in life...Pakistani people are very good people when you visit in their country. Most speakEnglish. Most are highly educated.
18B

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
it is kielbassa. One was onion, chicken kalamta olives

One was peperoni and hot peppers

one was everything left including kielbasa.

All had cheese and classico pizza sauce. Its as good as i can make and its ready to go all the time.

It was great...i chickend out on the salt in the dough. 2 tablespoons kosher salt is about 1 of regular. I used 3/4 and it needs more. so 1 1/4 would rock it...beautiful texture dough and i used a rubber spatula to make it...i cant find my dough hook for that ninja blender.

So i gave it the dough hook with a spatula...and the ultra maroon went for it.

Massive digression there used to be this segment on q107 in the morning....the champ. Sometimes it was so funny.

The champ would tell a story like..

So me and mrs champ we go to holland to see the sights and take in the food...we see this damn on part of the tour...i noticed it was leaking...the tour guide turns to my wife and says...hows about you put a finger in the dyke for me...

I said PARDON?

He says hows about you put a finger in the dyke for me...

Well I snap...i lose it...i head fake him with a wooden clog and the ultra maroon goes for it...flurry of punches to the solar plexus..right hook...tag ding ding and he is out of there....and I said...

Hows that pal...is that finger in the dyke enough for ya....

Every day he would snap (he was a boxing champ who retired)
Ever since i been the champ in q107.

:D

i cleaned the bong and that purple betty hash is splendid...I was going to have a nap but im too high. I love when that happens.