What y'all smoking?

Romeo Scragg

Really Active Member
I have a headbanger going that was reversed from a Karma cut. Breeder says he "reversed it for a friend" and I got a few, but no clue the actual lineage. It is likely a selection the friend made from seed and kept.

@Romeo Scragg does your headbanger have kind of a unique structure? Mine has limbs that do a reverse-candleabra thing. Instead of stretching sideways then pointing up they stretch up first then point out.
I haven't noticed anything like that. I've gone through 2 packs of the headbanger seeds over the years. They were all good. This f2 is the best I've found. It's a darker green with more leaves than any of the F1 I've grown. The buds are smaller and denser. The flavors, smell and high are stronger. So, of course the yield is terrible.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
20240617_192023.jpg
Dispo Pineapple Express:
Smell- Tennis balls/new tires and a hint of pine
Taste- garlicky pine needle tea
Effects- Forgetful Jones, not in the melt into your seat forgetting about the spaghetti on the stove until it boils over lol but more along the lines of starting a task and starting another... you are the ping pong ball. Possible mild pain relief. Didn't notice any pain in my neck.

20240617_192100.jpg
Dispo EmergenC:
Smell- Cilantro, citrus and onion
Taste- Cilantro and a hint of orange rind and peel with a celery leaf finish. Interesting flavor but not exactly what I would want to taste all the time.
Effects- Clear, focus, slight airyness behind the eyes. Awesome get'r'dun energy without the racey paranoia. Effects didn't last long about 90 minutes but also didn't linger either. Would buy again.