What did you do today?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I know @macsnax has more info on it than me and probable several others on here. Maybe even start a thread on it. You can tell it has some numbing when you squirt it under your tong feels briefly like nova-cane in your mouth

Hillbill

Caught about 15 Kentuckies and a couple Largemouth yesterday afternoon on a Ned Rig and about to clean a half dozen. Released tens of thousands but I now eat a few Bass mostly trout and bluegill though.

Watered my plants this morning and turned my compost pile over. Mile and a half fast walk 6 flights earlier.

Caught about 15 Kentuckies and a couple Largemouth yesterday afternoon on a Ned Rig and about to clean a half dozen. Released tens of thousands but I now eat a few Bass mostly trout and bluegill though.

Watered my plants this morning and turned my compost pile over. Mile and a half fast walk 6 flights earlier.
I’m shocked that more people around here don’t eat bass. Walleye this, walleye that...

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well all I have did today..
Paid bills but I stopped by the variety store and bought a hand held water bubbles pipe and a bigger water pipe. Not much bigger than the hand held one.
Kinda liking water pipes...these ones are good ones no holes to cover...punch holes I mean.
Still smoking critical...
Thinking on a second day of single serve oil...those smoothies from yesterday were the bomb lol
Will up it to 2 grams of weed instead of 1 like yesterday.
Will wait though got to take the better half to get a new vape pen.
Hers broke last night.

Hope you all have a nice day/night. :giggle:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Went and dropped off half the money for my aunt to be cremated. Working a double on break now until 4. Heading home to check on the babies. Honestly wish I didn't spend as much on beans now but the money's spent, so no need to dwell on something I cannot change. Tryna keep my head up then my ex decides to text me she misses me and all that shit. Didn't feed into it, just let her know she didn't fuck up and she should be focusing on her finals. All in all today is good so far, broke af and a lil manic but still today is a good day.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I got this far, now if I can leave the driveway that'd be great. HahahaView attachment 4991
I can see you have had that truck for a while @Jesselikes2grow . CB radio? Before cell that used to be the main way the fishing fleet shared secret info. The last one i had in the boat you could split a channel 3 ways . So instead of 40 channels we had 120 channels. A secret channel would be designated in the am prior to leaving the dock. You could not stay on one channel more than a couple of days before we would be discovered by the recreational fleet.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I salute thee. 🇺🇲
Shortly after we hing it. Thr bug wigs made us take it down because qe took the time to paint it. And we are carpenters. We dont paint! Riiigghhhtttt.
0430191623.jpg
I finished the lipstick on this oversatyrated little piglet!! Phewwww thanks @Jesselikes2grow for the t111 detail on how to overlap. If y'all didnt know thats one smart motherfucker.
Hey by chance well me what driver I should use to power both my qb288's I'm abouts to buy when mama aint looking!?$?! Yahoooi

D

Deleted member 60

Colorado. 7100 ft on the side of a mountain range with 13K peaks looming above. I've seen it snow in every month on the calendar.... May snow is common. Always super wet, heavy stuff. Doesn't stick around.

Got another month+ before I can stick ganja plants outside and the nighttime temps stay consistently above frost/freeze levels.