What did you do today?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Average is $30 for good clean ones not having any sales or coupon involved. Sold in single grams. As low as $20 sometimes if you're lucky.
Get dirty shitty kinds for 15 all day, but it smokes and tastes icky to a refined pallet.
So I basically got a 34% off BOGO deal. Lol
30 isn't bad. Up here rosin is 60-90 a g. And bubble is always 90 plus. I did find a place that does diamonds and sauce for 40 a g, it's been my go to for a while.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I got a good belly laugh yesterday at the dentist's office. The last time i was in there the doc told me to bring my night guard with me. So they call me back to the dentist chair and put one of those bib things around my neck and said the dentist will be in here shortly. At that point i remember that i forgot my night guard out in the truck. So i hope out of the chair i see the receptionist and tell her i forgot to bring it in and she said well run out there and grab it real quick. So i am walking thru the waiting room at a fast pace with the bib around my neck. There was a older black man setting right next to the entrance door and he is staring at me. When i passed him headed for the exit door i told him i'm out of here that damn needle was a foot long. So my truck is right out in front of the office and i grab my night guard. At this point i can see the black dude is now standing up and when i come back through thru the door he said what the hell is going on. I told him i was just teasing he walked off mumbling something.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I live with my share of pain. Had my left foot completely rebuilt about 4 years ago. I can get by daily on 2 soft jell aleave and 2 doses of 1 ml cbd tincture works well for me. A good CBD source is Lazarus Naturals
Thanks man.... im gonna check that out. I have had bad knees since i was a kid, they pip, and click and make all kinds of noises when i walk. My girlfriend always jokes with me that i can never sneak up on anyone,lol. So im definitely gonna give it a try. Thanks for sharing the website you use. How long does one of the tinctures last?