What did you do today?

Feva.

Really Active Member
Not sure if you all are old enough to remeber these, but back in the day we had penny racers. It was a car you pulled back and it took off like a bat outta hell and if you put a penny in the back it did wheelies and shit. I immediately thought of them when you posted your pic.

shimz

vapest
This explains it better than I ever could:

You will want to get hooked up with a VPN (whole other how-to) or you'll start getting DMCA cease and desist letters.

D

Deleted member 60

I dug and moved far too much medium via wheelbarrow in my garden today. We have great "soil" for a mountain location...but being right by the creek...my garden was mostly sand/rock. Over the last few days I've dug out the rows and replaced the hard/unfriendly soil with leftover pot grow soil. Took 10- 30 gallon planters to get it done...but still have the 12 I need for this season in wait. Got the drip fired up....we are getting there. Beets/lettuce/other cold weather crops going in soon... (this was last year...I've since covered this entire area with 20 year Dewitt landscape fabric. (you can see the roll in the pic)

DSC_2749.JPG