What did you do today?

SSGrower

Average Grower
Sounds like us and the catalytic wood stove). I'm not cold if it's stoked....so I fill it once a day....a bit more if it's super cold out. Don't have any other heat....LOL...ripped that shit out day ONE. The stoves have paid for themselves and cuttin wood (among other fun tasks here) keeps me in shape and sane. (sort of)

And we don;t need no stinkin A/C in Summer here...LOL. It gets into the 90's for highs but drops to 50's at night.... 15% humidity is common mid afternoon. If yer hot...jump in the creek. The water tops out at about 55F! That'll shrivel yer peter but quick "Shrivel Up" (shameless Devo plug)!
I have 1 snowstorm of wood left, wont trade it or the view.
20190506_093050.jpg

ss nimrod

Today I listed my house for sale after 5 months of working every fucking weekend and 3 days a week and now....It is done.

It was worth 475 i spent 14k and a shit ton of effot and yutube videos and now its worth 525.

Now I can build pretty much anything out of drywall and mud like a champ (the pros thought i had someone come in and do it and didnt understand why i got them to tape and mud).

I can paint anything, wire a lot of things etc,

Usually educations cost money but this is the first time i get the cash back within a year.

I do all my own car everything too and that learning curve taught me no education is free. It made all of the fuckups liveable while i got through the learning curve.

Now I can do toyota cv shafts in 30 minutes, brake jobs 30 a wheel etc. No fear and i know what to do everytime because i fucked up every time. That was my cost. I think school would have been cheaper.

Today I am going to do stuff at my new house.

Soon I am going to run 4 inch ducting from 1 tent to another tent to the flower room so they can all suck off of the extraction fan.

I might also up pot my WW but only if i can figure out lights off time :)

Lately i have been busy as a 1 legged man in a shin kicking contest but the pool opens next week.

Life is good.
I know the feeling well, currently rebuilding a 60 year old house, its a great feeling when people come over the first time and they all say the same thing "WOW YOU DID THIS !?!"

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I’m helping my buddy that owns a Hydro store for a couple of days ,,Pretty cool storeView attachment 6048View attachment 6049View attachment 6050View attachment 6051View attachment 6052
Looks like a well stocked store. I am having a hard time in my state with the hydro stores. They are getting fewer and fewer. My state has medical but no home cultivation yet. The stores just can not compete with Amazon. I have seen 2 different one's close up in the last year. Both cited Amazon as a big problem. People walk in a store and say i can get that a lot cheaper online. I think the only thing they can compete with would be the bag soil because of shipping weight. Maybe it will change if they start to allow home cultivation but not sure of that. I guess brick and mortar will be a thing of the past before long.