What did you do today?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
One more real quick. I've been doing a lot of these floating backlit mirrors lately. The project manager fucked up and they cut the plywood, that led strip is wrapped around too big. You're not supposed to see the dots from the led's. They didn't want to cut it down. Shit irritates me when it's not right, but you get the idea from the pic. 20190403_134132.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I'm gonna throw some autos out and see how they do. Early october frosts kill buds
I was able to get Malawi X Panama to November 5 in southwestern ontario. I will stick to the sativa leaning for outdoors. The rainy October just rots shit up too much. And I am not doing the patio umbrella shuffle every time it rains.

And that MXP is delicious, thought provoking weed. I need to smoke more to remember what I was thinking about.

In other news the painters are finishing the interior today, carpet guy next week and in 10 days I am selling this house. I am looking forward to getting shit done at the new place. I started drywalling the basement at Christmas break and the renos are done on the 18th. It isnt even for me.

I am glad i used tents here. They are now at the new place and there is not a mark they ever existed here. Insurance companies are going all mentally challenged about making money off of someone saying they are growing their 4 plants at home.. :D Greedy bastards..

Other than the garden...that shit is locked up. I really hate having less than 4 plants growing at any one time. :D

Flower room is now light proof. Woo hoo!

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Been at the hospice for the last 2 days watching my aunt more like my mom deteriorate before my eyes. This shit is sickening to see her like this but I am so glad I am here with her. I don't want to leave I'm afraid. They're talking about sending her home to be comfortable in the end. So ofcourse I broke out some reserve blueberry to assist me in staying strong. I got to show her all my pics and alot of your guys pics. Should've seen her eyes widen and light up.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Been at the hospice for the last 2 days watching my aunt more like my mom deteriorate before my eyes. This shit is sickening to see her like this but I am so glad I am here with her. I don't want to leave I'm afraid. They're talking about sending her home to be comfortable in the end. So ofcourse I broke out some reserve blueberry to assist me in staying strong. I got to show her all my pics and alot of your guys pics. Should've seen her eyes widen and light up.
Sorry to hear that bro... you and your family will be on my thoughts and prayers. That is very hard to gp through, I went through that when my mom passed away. spend as much time with her as you can

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Sad with you. My wife’s mother passed in December with dementia and she is having times at times, your presence is golden right now to her.
Today I told myself to have a good day. Maybe I'll listen for once. Lol. In spite of all that is, I'm gonna have myself a good damned day. Lol yay
Thanks Bill appreciate it I'm with Jesse today we're going to have a damn good day. It's fucked cause she's in her position and my grandmom is there with dementia and it hurts seeing her like that, but like I said I'm going to have a good day and do my best to have a good night at work.