What did you do today?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
U make oil out,of kief?
NO! LOL - there I go saying what I think I mean again.

I run the trim once for keif. Great for budder (or infused oil - duh, that's where I tripped up) because you don't really have to strain it or anything.
I don't run it a second time, because the leaf-to-keif ratio grows - but it still has goodies so I save it. When I get a full mason jar of trim, bud stems, etc. I'll buy a bottle of Everclear and wash it. Then reduce that to oil.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm reading about uk not gonna extradite rezdog so all charges dropped, and some idiots in Maine letting him back in their circles, and bout million others crying foul for good reason. He a rat, right? Didn't he get a few picked up? Chem, maybe, dutchgrown, I did see gypsy been out awhile living in UK.
Cannabis days of our lives, lol.
Story a lil confusing, keep mentioning Rez the rat being back on the scene, who knows, lol

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'm reading about uk not gonna extradite rezdog so all charges dropped, and some idiots in Maine letting him back in their circles, and bout million others crying foul for good reason. He a rat, right? Didn't he get a few picked up? Chem, maybe, dutchgrown, I did see gypsy been out awhile living in UK.
Cannabis days of our lives, lol.
Story a lil confusing, keep mentioning Rez the rat being back on the scene, who knows, lol
Maybe the boysimagesWLP8RKHU.jpg in Maine have something in mind?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Well I have been so busy around here.
Looking after the house and my grow rooms to. Have lots on my plate.
Im changing strains...meaning harvesting all rooms and cleaning them all up and replacing duct work for each room.
So going to pop new seeds and start fresh.

No trimming machine here but I can say im glad all my trimming is almost finally done lol. 3 flower rooms.
So sometime this week will be sitting down and going through my seed chest and see what im going to pop.
Most or all will be regular seeds. On the hunt for some new flashy fems lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Crown Jewel (burgundy pheno)
Day 99/65
Could have gone maybe another week but I found a nanner and called it. Low temps I think.
IMG_3867.JPG
Not a bad haul, and it was the last chop for a month or so. wasn't chancing messing up the plants still in mid-flower.
IMG_3879.JPG
3rd plant in a week, so I wasn't feeling the trim. I went minimal because the sugar leaves have a nice purple/black color that I think will cure well.
IMG_3875.JPG