What did you do today?

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Oh they will, they will. No wife means I won't give a fuck about the electric bill. Hahaha. Gotta be positive right? Lmfao. The harem shall grow. Lol. Gotta be positive right? Lol. I'm probably just laughing cause I'm a bit drunk and high. LMFAO.
Time for a pizza, haha. The lazy drinking man's dinner. LMFAO. Then I'll join you with the fatty. A fat blue nightmare stick of happiness. Sounds like a gourmet delicious 3 course dinner. Lol. One pizza for the first course and two fatties for dessert. Lol
Looks like you’re doing good. Sometimes you just have to have a drink and smoke a fatty and just laugh it off

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
please hit that bitch as hard as you can as deep as you can as long as you can. I am at one with your chi. lol, thanks man, appreciate the reply.
really do appreciate this place. My choice, but ole man, out in boonies, one good dog, living cheap on disabilty, growin, it can always be worse. Again, appreciate the comments and replies. Does help.
With ya man, it can always be worse, can always get better too. Is what it is, we keep on keeping on. Always another day tomorrow, only one of em at a time thank god.
2 good dogs here. Ones a pot dog, ones not. One will eat your crop, one won't. Gotta watch the one. Lol.
I’m with you guys. Keep your head upF39EB42A-BC00-4BE4-A021-3418DD028700.png

D

Deleted member 60

Gotta say I've not been through the divorce wringer before. I've definitely been shit on big time in this life but never by my old lady. In fact...I likely woulda killed myself when the oldest boy died if it wasn't for her and the younger son....

So hang in there guys. Shit can always be worse...believe me.

ss nimrod

I also spent my money/winter in the bathroom. We moved here 4 years ago, the house is 60 years old, everything is original, so everything needs to be replaced. Figured on 4 weeks to gut, move a wall 2’, build a water closet, move all the fixtures, install radiant floor heating, etc, etc, etc. came in at 9 weeks. However I have a wife whom is extremely happy, loves her bathroom.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

Slow is how I roll as well when it comes to "home remodel". Not gonna be fast...but it'll be right when it's done. Lining up all of the supplies and figuring out >what to do when< is usually the biggest challenge for me. Most of this stuff I learned at the School of Hard Knocks and at Necessity University. Shady/crooked contractors (one we put in jail), astronomical bids for work, not being able to get anyone to even come and look at my few thousand dollar job cus they wanna build multi-million dollar ski homes...not showing when told they would show.....and many, many more shennaigans and assfucks drove me to just start doin it myself and learning as I went. I can put it in and take it out a few times AND buy the tools to do the job for what a lot of guys want to just grace your property with their presence. No knock on anyone here...i know there are guys working hard, honest days out there. I just never seemed to find those guys!

Kitchen/bathroom remodel at my old house. Sold for top dollar in a very popular ski/resort town. Built it...lived there for 25 years....dumped about 40K into remodelling it......and then made a killing on it when we left. Best investment I'll ever make/ever made.

I built a log home as well that took me 20 years of weekends and lots and lots of 60 day flower cycles. Never took out a loan...did it with cash as we went. Talk about a labor of love.... at least until life shit on me and the boy left...then I just finished it through the tears and sold it cus the memories were too strong there....

Bottom pic is "what I did yesterday" pic. New decking/floor in my GH. Lots of angles....at each end of the board usually. Only screwed up a few I couldn't make work. Took me 3 days to do the main floor. still have some walkways to do but am gettin there....

Attachments

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Slow is how I roll as well when it comes to "home remodel". Not gonna be fast...but it'll be right when it's done. Lining up all of the supplies and figuring out >what to do when< is usually the biggest challenge for me. Most of this stuff I learned at the School of Hard Knocks and at Necessity University. Shady/crooked contractors (one we put in jail), astronomical bids for work, not being able to get anyone to even come and look at my few thousand dollar job cus they wanna build multi-million dollar ski homes...not showing when told they would show.....and many, many more shennaigans and assfucks drove me to just start doin it myself and learning as I went. I can put it in and take it out a few times AND buy the tools to do the job for what a lot of guys want to just grace your property with their presence. No knock on anyone here...i know there are guys working hard, honest days out there. I just never seemed to find those guys!

Kitchen/bathroom remodel at my old house. Sold for top dollar in a very popular ski/resort town. Built it...lived there for 25 years....dumped about 40K into remodelling it......and then made a killing on it when we left. Best investment I'll ever make/ever made.

I built a log home as well that took me 20 years of weekends and lots and lots of 60 day flower cycles. Never took out a loan...did it with cash as we went. Talk about a labor of love.... at least until life shit on me and the boy left...then I just finished it through the tears and sold it cus the memories were too strong there....

Bottom pic is "what I did yesterday" pic. New decking/floor in my GH. Lots of angles....at each end of the board usually. Only screwed up a few I couldn't make work. Took me 3 days to do the main floor. still have some walkways to do but am gettin there....
Man you did some beautiful work there,,Sorry for your loss I couldn’t Imagine losing a son

D

Deleted member 60

The loss is a driving force in my world these days. If I slow down and think about shit it just puts me on the floor. We basically changed our lives completely after the event. It took 4 years of living in the syrup...barely existing....goin through the motions/etc... to be able to pull the plug oin the old life and try to start anew. Jobs/houses/dreams....all trashed in an instant. Even in this new place the fact looms over me that the reason I'm here is because he isn't...

I don't get in the mix here as much as I would have in the old days. Most of the time the thoughts my head that generate from this crazy fuckin place I've landed just don't make much sense to most other folks so i sit on the sidelines and watch it all go by....

Thank Bob for weed though. I'd be fucked (dead) without my THC...

Love them kids up folks. Spoil the fuck out of em. Nothing is permanent. When they leave...a bunch of ya leaves with em...

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Needed to get some things done today. Always a list of shit right? Was a struggle to get out of my pajamas. Lol. Fuck me it was tough.
Managed to get a haircut. Get showered and dressed. So that was the tough stuff. Lol. Went and picked up a few needed parts for the additional flowering light, thermal paste, few connectors.
Grabbed a new soldering iron I'd been eyeing for awhile, it works so much better than my other one. Way mo betta. Haha.
Every dollar I spend is a dollar she won't get half of. Lol.
Got the light bar prepped for cobs, water fittings installed on it, a few fittings assembled, frame pcs installed, and all put together except the wiring.
Got the wires precut and ends tinned, ready to solder to the cobs.
Almost there.
This post reminds me of me getting my haircut last week when I was on to many edibles..It was like I was tripping when I had my eyes closed .. like I was just melting in the chair ..crazy stuff,,Not sure If I’ll ever do that again 🙃😬😴😄

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Me too man. What I accomplished today was a talk with my lawyer about a divorce. I have alot of relief after that convo. Alleviated alot of bs in my head. Also told me I'm good with the grow and such, that I'm legal, and won't affect the proceedings. So at least I got that. Lol. My solace is my kid and my grow, used to be kid, wife, and then my grow. The two things that make me so happy, my daughter way more than the plants though. They both love me for who I am. Lol.
I've been in my funk for a while now. All wife related. Tried getting her to go to marriage counseling since last June. Nothing. About a week ago it came to a head, she told me she don't love me anymore, and doesn't want to try and work it out. 13 yrs it's been. Wow. She's reiterated the same a few times since. Thinks she deserves well over 50% of our assets and full custody of our daughter as well. OMG! Crazy woman. "So what I did today" was have a private chat with my lawyer so I don't get fucked.
All I want is 50% custody and the house. As long as I can manage the equity buyout I should be all good for that to happen.
Positive thoughts man. We can do it. This mmj growing community has been this growers refuge.
You will make it thru to the other side of it . Pick Your battles and remember the kids , signed twice divorced never happier .

Inf Flux

Alchemist
I miss my backyard greenhouse grows and garden. Lol. Damn rabbits were the bane of my garden, little bastards.
I wish rabbits were he pest of choice. I'm just dealing with mice and I have zero recipes involving mice and don't want any. I did just set up a sweet mousey deathtrap that involves a bucket of water to drown in and a "plank" to walk with bait on the end that pivots when the magnet cant take the weight anymore.
I'd trap the hell out of some rabbits. Maybe I should introduce them to the area? The eagles would be stoked.