What did you do today?

D

Deleted member 60

Did 3 big runs of bubble hash (probably have 3-4 more runs to go to clear the freezer out for this years fun)....watered the girls....then volunteered for the Wounded Warriors project and did an afternoon of tree trimming/yard work for a local/disabled Vet. Will be doing another day soon....kinda hopin to breach the PTSD/weed topic with some of them and see where it goes/see if i can find some folks locally to donate weed to so I can justify growing all of this and not being in count. Wait....who cares? Fuck their counts.

Had a serious rain last eve as well. Saw it coming on the radar...covered everything. No hail but 1/2 inch of rain in about 15 minutes. Creek went from clear as a bell to chocolate milk. 80% chance again today so I make fuck off taking the shade cloth off and just roll with it. Yup....monsoon season...

Itching to pop my Useful gear....LOL....like I need more weed/plants. I need me some BOO though...

Hey///anybody run/smoke "Biscotti"? Is this shit special or just more crossed up hype of the same basic stuff we'z already growing/already bought? Would ya go with a cross with Biscotti in it...or choose Animal Cookies instead? So many names.....so many games.....so many seeds....

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Picked our English bulldog up from the emergency vet where she spent the night after having her second knee replaced. She is so high her tongue is sticking out and she's shitting on herself. Poor girl.
Sorry to hear that brother. I feel your pain. My previous American Bulldog had 2 TPLO surgeries, and 5 surgeries total. Like Capt C mentioned, my poor guy blew out his other knee trying to compensate while still healing from the first surgery.

Surgery 1: TPLO left knee
Surgery 2: Replace the knee bands - my dog snapped his
Surgery 3: TPLO right kneww
Surgery 4: Remove the hardware from the first surgery. While unusual, my dog's body rejected the hardware from the surgery and we needed to have it removed.
Surgery 5: Remove the hardware from the second surgery.

I felt so bad for that guy, especially during the recoveries from each surgery. He was a great dog, and such a good boy.

The bad thing is if they tear the other one because of the additional strain on the good one.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Didn't notice the giant wasp/hornet (not sure which) nest on my garage until I got attacked today. Got hit on the back of my head, and it's swelling up like a balloon. Was gonna clean the veg cab and do some defoliation today, but that's gonna have to wait because my head feels like it's on fire lmao.

Gotta go get some spray, these motherfuckers are dead.
that's a good security attack hornets:ROFLMAO: the only problem is there attacking you too :ROFLMAO:

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
what I did today posted some pics of my blue cheese hybred my sister has been growing this for like 5 yrs now
and I got busy with some blackwater Nigerian sunshine getting them wet here is blue cheese x cherry berry female seeds I made I chuck some chem91x bluegod pollen on them 3wks ago should be a good hunt
goin through them beans not sure how many I will get . i know i seen a few dozen or so but they could be hideing buds are getting fat though started from seed no clones 🌱🌲

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This morning I pressed some GG4 rosin....So holy shit Batman that is StRoNg!!!

That dimmer knob man...you nailed it.

The last few days I have been very productive. I think i prefer my edibles with some pep so i can forget my feet and hands hurt and get shit done!

My veg room is AMAZING now. Before it was just ok. I thought about that for 2 solid weeks and had the saw in my hand a few times....finger on buy a tent a few times and all it took was 2 sheets of drywall and 3 pieces of 2 x 2. I had that shit here anyway.
It was either build a dryer or build a veg room. And my tent without windows is the best dryer i ever had so that is working.

The plants are actually growing better. It is because that growbox had a mars blurple light and people can say what they want...i dont even like vegging with them. They make your stalks all scrawny and puny.

The bloom room. EUREKA eh....that duct pipe running through the room has AC running through it. I drilled a few holes and will see how it is for temp but 4 small holes dropped me down 1 degree F so i think this is going to really help.

My final repurpose of the growbox will be to make a cloner to start them off. I will measure the space and get a tote that fits and make that DIY one that hydro red shows. I have everything but a clean black tote the right size. And it only needs to hold 6. I cant see myself doing more than that or i can build a bigger one. This is probably an edible induced project too. Once I sort out all of my gear on the shelves with some 6 sigma I will start figuring.

Now there is harmony in the grow room. And my hobby is fun. Buds forever now.

And then I tackled 4 things off of the to do list from April 15. And today I am ripping out a bunch more.

My wife is awesome in that she never nags but when i get 3 or 4 things done...I am Tarzan baby! Swinging from the Dubstep vines!

Its a rambling weed.

I LOVE IT !

GG4 for the win. ACES amazing
Purple Punch...flavor and blistering mind melt.

Shit is getting awesome now...I can back off the gas a bit soon and grow some trees. And I know its faster the other way but man I love to manipulate a plant to make a bunch of colas and look cool.

And im doing it. Welchie is my bitch !

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
This morning I pressed some GG4 rosin....So holy shit Batman that is StRoNg!!!

That dimmer knob man...you nailed it.

The last few days I have been very productive. I think i prefer my edibles with some pep so i can forget my feet and hands hurt and get shit done!

My veg room is AMAZING now. Before it was just ok. I thought about that for 2 solid weeks and had the saw in my hand a few times....finger on buy a tent a few times and all it took was 2 sheets of drywall and 3 pieces of 2 x 2. I had that shit here anyway.
It was either build a dryer or build a veg room. And my tent without windows is the best dryer i ever had so that is working.

The plants are actually growing better. It is because that growbox had a mars blurple light and people can say what they want...i dont even like vegging with them. They make your stalks all scrawny and puny.

The bloom room. EUREKA eh....that duct pipe running through the room has AC running through it. I drilled a few holes and will see how it is for temp but 4 small holes dropped me down 1 degree F so i think this is going to really help.

My final repurpose of the growbox will be to make a cloner to start them off. I will measure the space and get a tote that fits and make that DIY one that hydro red shows. I have everything but a clean black tote the right size. And it only needs to hold 6. I cant see myself doing more than that or i can build a bigger one. This is probably an edible induced project too. Once I sort out all of my gear on the shelves with some 6 sigma I will start figuring.

Now there is harmony in the grow room. And my hobby is fun. Buds forever now.

And then I tackled 4 things off of the to do list from April 15. And today I am ripping out a bunch more.

My wife is awesome in that she never nags but when i get 3 or 4 things done...I am Tarzan baby! Swinging from the Dubstep vines!

Its a rambling weed.

I LOVE IT !

GG4 for the win. ACES amazing
Purple Punch...flavor and blistering mind melt.

Shit is getting awesome now...I can back off the gas a bit soon and grow some trees. And I know its faster the other way but man I love to manipulate a plant to make a bunch of colas and look cool.

And im doing it. Welchie is my bitch !
Hey @gwheels just a thought while reading this post. Be nice if you could just cut out for a new register in the AC duct that way you would have full control to regulate the AC air in the flower room.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am doing that this week. I like the register idea a lot CaptC. At first holes and tape worked ok but the register will be a lot better. The winter time I probably wont need heat but we shall find out.

I hit capacity of heat VS power at about 1200 watts in my 55 foot bloom room. That is 85F. IF I can get that down to 75F I am going to have frostier Heisenbean pics...or something

Greasier rosin presses sounds pretty damned good to me...speaking of which. Time to roll an oiler clean the pool and laze around on this Simcoe Day.!

What is really blowing my mind is I bought moon rocks once....I have rosin....killer herb and kief in every grinder. And I paid a lot!

I pressed another 7 gram GG4 bud and it was 1.2 grams of rosin. I have half a quarter of rosin...inconceivable.

Initial outlay dough doesnt count...those are home improvements.

But even if i counted everything. All lights all ventilation and expenses....October this year every damned thing I ever bought is paid for. And then its 2 dollars for 1 gram of rosin :D FOREVER...well now really. :D

Last edited:

SSGrower

Average Grower
We had our offer on a house and 5ac accepted. The grow cabinet immediately became just a regular cabinet since we will rent this place if the deal goes through.
20190812_085424.jpg

20190812_085610.jpg
Luckilly this is almost a double deep garage so there is still room for a subaru impreza or audi a4, or a bunch of tools. So no final finishing trim, mud or paint, 'bout 350 in and could finish for another bill.