What did you do today?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I can not say enough good things about that breed. I duck hunted over several fine dogs as a youngster. A good dog in the marsh was a very valuable asset. Always heart stopping on a impressive water entry. These days i have to settle on pit bulls diving into the swimming pool( not quite as impressive) LOL.
We were lucky we went with a distant up north relative. If you had no dog he would not let a duck go to waste and he would go swim and get it.
:D good times..

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

SCJedi

Synergist
That's what I thought too..... There's gotta be a good story behind this, lol.
DUI. A buddy signed a record deal with a local rap label and there was a bunch of whiskeys involved while I was reviewing the contract. I side-swiped a hydrant on Stony Point across from the fire station. I had to buy a new one, pay for the water, etc etc. I opened up the side of that Grand Marquis like a tuna can. Not my finest moment.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
DUI. A buddy signed a record deal with a local rap label and there was a bunch of whiskeys involved while I was reviewing the contract. I side-swiped a hydrant on Stony Point across from the fire station. I had to buy a new one, pay for the water, etc etc. I opened up the side of that Grand Marquis like a tuna can. Not my finest moment.
I am sure most of us have opened a few cans of tuna. I can remember as a child growing up in Texas it was absolutely the norm to see a can of beer on the dashboard mostly Lone Star beer.I don't recall herring a whole lot about a DUI. Times sure have changed.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I am sure most of us have opened a few cans of tuna. I can remember as a child growing up in Texas it was absolutely the norm to see a can of beer on the dashboard mostly Lone Star beer.I don't recall herring a whole lot about a DUI. Times sure have changed.
My friend's dad had a few of these in the garage years ago and I was like wtf are these? They were sort of collectors items back then even
Peel off top and clunky can

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I knew it had to involve alcohol, lol. I have plenty of stories myself buddy, your not alone

SSGrower

Average Grower
I have no desire to add insult to injury but your custom title "synergist" caused me a bit of a flashback

Was the professional publication of my first career.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
What did you do today?

After 3 months of shopping to update the SUV, I came across a completely impractical ride for my circumstances, but I couldn't resist a 1997 Mercury Marquis with only 65K original miles, plush leather, and perfect paint and body.

View attachment 9416View attachment 9417View attachment 9418View attachment 9419View attachment 9420View attachment 9421
Positively ballerific! Those are some of the strongest cars on earth man. Had an 83 (crown Vic) with 78 000 km on it (Under 50k miles) never should have sold it. Drove like new and comfy. Money very well spent

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Returned the 70 pint dehumidifier I got yesterday, there was definitely something wrong with it. I think it had refrigerant leak, it was icing up worse and pulling less out every day. Picked up a Toshiba 70 pint instead, and got it set up today and it dropped the rh from 60% to 45% in like 4 hrs and it makes way less noise.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Returned the 70 pint dehumidifier I got yesterday, there was definitely something wrong with it. I think it had refrigerant leak, it was icing up worse and pulling less out every day. Picked up a Toshiba 70 pint instead, and got it set up today and it dropped the rh from 60% to 45% in like 4 hrs and it makes way less noise.
I am glad you solved the problem. Frustrating problem you buy something new you just assume that it will work correctly. I have been thru several dehumidifiers . I am currently running a 70 pint Friedrich . Seems to be a nice unit so far. I used to pump my dehumidifier into a barrel to use as plant irrigation but it got to be a pain continuing to treat the water.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I was just getting a good mood going then had a bunch of shitty dreams.. feels like back to square one as far as trying to not be miserable and angry. Sorry if this shit is too personal. I do find comfort in logging on to hang with my grow bros. I don’t know bout y’all but I’m getting stoned af on some bubblegum, drinking some coffee, listening to a podcast and reading some LED jargon. I figure if I just read enough Greek I’ll be able to speak it eventually lol. Hope all you folks are hangin in there, if not doing great. If your doing great, even better! I hope everything you touch turns to gold and wish y’all the best life has to offer. I’ll go ahead and keep my stick on the ice if y’all will too! Deal!? It’s worth hangin on for those times when the sun is shining. We got this shit.