What did you do today?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Youse have no idea what your words did for me yesterday. I truly appreciate youse all. Keeping my head up. @Heisenbeans that Mac definitely on my mind. @Uncle Romulus it is never that simple. @macsnax don't apologize bro I still appreciated it especially the "chirp up bird"
I wish i could have come up with the right words yesterday but you were in my thoughts. Glad to see you are back chipping away at things today.Just stay close to the garden and lean on a friend or two and you will be just fine.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I wish i could have come up with the right words yesterday but you were in my thoughts. Glad to see you are back chipping away at things today.Just stay close to the garden and lean on a friend or two and you will be just fine.
Much love cap ! Keeping myself tunnel visioned. Just gotta remind myself that I'm the fuckin man, I just have an extra beautiful mind lol. My garden, all of you and a few irl friends will keep me grounded. Thanks again capt

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Pretty awesome gang o folks here. Not many people would or have accepted a madman like me. I feel comfortable in my own skin when I joke around with you guys and also talk serious shit. If anyone needs a brother to talk to in a dark time pm me. It is my role in the world Ive found. The other day a cashier started telling me out of nowhere about her sons suicide attempt like she knew I’d understand. I did. I was able to be there for a stranger and I felt like a million bucks. I am able to be used this way on a regular basis and honestly, being there for others keeps me going. Sorry for being sappy just wanted to put it out there.
Dont really consider myself that. I just love growing weed and helping people that wanna be helped and appreciate hard work. I have no tolerance for laziness or entitlement. I barely involve myself here and let the mods just do there thing anymore. They seem to be doing a good job.
They sure are man. Best mods ever. You are one of us too bro. Don’t forget. Glad things are going well and your staying humble, Mr White 😝

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Fucking 94% humidity outside has me stressed all day. Got a 70 pint dehumidifier to replace the 45 pint that couldn't keep up, and it's still sitting at 65 rh in the basement.

Opened another vent on the tent and cranked the exhaust fan. Wouldn't normally be too concerned but I'm getting close to the end of flower.

D

Deleted member 60

As often happens these days...I too was at a loss to sort the emotions and find the words to address your pain, you @yougrowyourway My son died of a brain trauma/head injury....so it's a tough subject and I have a myriad of emotions tied to any/all of it...most of which collide in my head and cause me to not be able to choose a response that isn't totally based in my own personal experience..

All I can say is that I'm glad for you...and for your family.....that you are here...rough as it may be at times.

Planted up a buncha veggies today in the outdoor garden. The outdoor weed garden is gonna be gettin' some attention as well over the next few days. We're cruisin at just under 80F for a high and 45F for the low. They will spend a few days under 44% shade cloth...then a day under the 22%....then out they go....

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Fucking 94% humidity outside has me stressed all day. Got a 70 pint dehumidifier to replace the 45 pint that couldn't keep up, and it's still sitting at 65 rh in the basement.

Opened another vent on the tent and cranked the exhaust fan. Wouldn't normally be too concerned but I'm getting close to the end of flower.
Kind of scary when the humidity gets that high toward the end. I had the same thing happen to me on the last run. Just to try and combat it some i put an extra 6" fan on the cola tops. Hope it dries up a little for you.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
There are a great bunch of people here. No doubt about it. And what i really like is all the people i watched on other forums have showed up here.

Well 90% maybe.

But the people that know their shit. And none of that your light blows shit, you suck your plants suck etc etc.

Fucking A1 place here. A1 peeps too. I really have found my favorite forum of all time.

And this is what i did on the weekend. I had to do a brake job and after the move all my tools were in totes...arrrrggghhh. So now i can find everything.

6 sigma really does work in that i save time not looking for shit....the first time i get it out of the toolbox that is. After that ALL BETS ARE OFF!

And i think those are American ducks....someone needs to pay rent thats my pool!

My ex fatherinlaw (fatheroutlaw) used to say useless as.....a weeks rain.....a bag of hammers.

But a bag of hammers is very useful. I have a dozen hammers. 4 oz 8oz 16, 2/4/6/8/10/12 pounds

I usually lay the 10 pound maul beside the car when i work on it. I talk to myself so this isnt weird at all but i say to the car....behave or you get that hammer.

Sometimes they behave....sometimes they need a hammer.

I love that i know how to work on cars...working on them is not as much fun as smoking the doobs i smoke when i work on them :D

20190521_153707.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
There are a great bunch of people here. No doubt about it. And what i really like is all the people i watched on other forums have showed up here.

Well 90% maybe.

But the people that know their shit. And none of that your light blows shit, you suck your plants suck etc etc.

Fucking A1 place here. A1 peeps too. I really have found my favorite forum of all time.

And this is what i did on the weekend. I had to do a brake job and after the move all my tools were in totes...arrrrggghhh. So now i can find everything.

6 sigma really does work in that i save time not looking for shit....the first time i get it out of the toolbox that is. After that ALL BETS ARE OFF!

And i think those are American ducks....someone needs to pay rent thats my pool!View attachment 9133
I agree this is the only forum I've posted on. Great community with good vibes.
Nice job on the six sigma / 5s. I've found it to be temporary sometimes depending on how you feel that day haha

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think the pool will hit 72 this weekend. And i swam all weekend in 66 so that is a huge improvement. The shit you do for grandkids...and I havent even warmed up yet! Neither has the pool
I love being grandpa.

With all this fracking going on i might have to get a gas powered pool heater. House sells in 21 days and I am debt free forever. And then i have some dough to invest in......something like a pool heater.

And stickygreen reminded me....i worked 35 years giving up 10% of my pay so...I can retire at 55. The debt free part is a bonus. :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Debt-free is good. So is not working. LOL. Blows me away to see so many younger folks riding the Leisure Tour as if they are retired. No need to work! Savings? Houses? Those are out of reach so why should we even try? "You guys had it so easy back then..."

No kiddin...I mean...this guy has a pool.... prolly just fell out of the sky 'er somethin;'... heeheee.

"Cannonball"!!!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Debt-free is good. So is not working. LOL. Blows me away to see so many younger folks riding the Leisure Tour as if they are retired. No need to work! Savings? Houses? Those are out of reach so why should we even try? "You guys had it so easy back then..."

No kiddin...I mean...this guy has a pool.... prolly just fell out of the sky 'er somethin;'... heeheee.

"Cannonball"!!!
I know when i was young i had plenty of motivation to work. The two biggest one's were hunger and housing. If you did not work you could not have either one. Congrats on the early retirement @gwheels . I did close to the same thing but you beat me 5 years on the retirement.

"Cannonball"!!!
I think sometimes they might have the right idea though. Experience life and enjoy travel/etc. when young. Life is short and I feel Americans especially get caught up in the rat race and don’t slow down enough to build connections/relationships. Society today seems to move so fast for people that small/inconsequential events become life altering.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
egress
I think the pool will hit 72 this weekend. And i swam all weekend in 66 so that is a huge improvement. The shit you do for grandkids...and I havent even warmed up yet! Neither has the pool
I love being grandpa.

With all this fracking going on i might have to get a gas powered pool heater. House sells in 21 days and I am debt free forever. And then i have some dough to invest in......something like a pool heater.

And stickygreen reminded me....i worked 35 years giving up 10% of my pay so...I can retire at 55. The debt free part is a bonus. :D
66 degree pool water. Shit i don't know how you could have a pool that far north and not have a heater. I am mid Atlantic and only get 3 months use without a heater. Of course that water has to be flirting with 80 degrees before i will stick my toe in LOL
Blasting music for the neighborhood while enjoying this beautiful breeze and the sun. No need for me to wallow away in my room.View attachment 9152
And a good cigar it looks like!