What did you do today?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I read up on it and chance of death was low...:D so i rolled the dice. It didnt kill me but my kidneys hurt after. Take that body !

I am going to check out a natural gas heater i think. it would be nice to get the extra 2 months or so.
I can remember once in the spring i wrapped a crap pot line in my wheel. And being a cheap ass nimrod i did not want to pay to have the boat hauled. The water temp was around 60. So knife in the old teeth overboard i went(This was at the dock never attempt this in the open water). Well i figured i had about a 3 to 4 foot swim to reach the shaft. That fricking water was so cold i could not hold my breath that long. I popped up after the first attempt and said fuck it i will pay for the lift.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I might have to exchange this dehumidifier, I put a bucket under the discharge line last night around 11 and today when I remembered to look at 3 it didn't even have 2 gallons in it. I feel like a 70 pint should be pulling more out then that...
I have owned a few 70 pint dehumidifiers and that sounds about right. Is it getting the humidity down to your setting?

Sitting in traffic. Cant wait to gwt to my garden. Ita up potting for 2 plants, and clone time, hopefully they all have roots so i can get Them in the tent
I feel that...15 minute drive takes close to 45 at this time. Worst part is last mile takes close to 10-15 minutes. Busy county road with zipper merge heading north outta the burbs. I’m anxious to see my party cups and scope the remaining plants in the tent. They look done, but these GPS cuts are taking forever to amber.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I feel that...15 minute drive takes close to 45 at this time. Worst part is last mile takes close to 10-15 minutes. Busy county road with zipper merge heading north outta the burbs. I’m anxious to see my party cups and scope the remaining plants in the tent. They look done, but these GPS cuts are taking forever to amber.
They put a big dent in my rotation, but it was worth the wait.
Gu has some nice crosses. A lot are 50% to 65+% StarDawg. So expect those to be "Daddy" dominate.
My .02 worth.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks man. Moon is her name. Or Moon Dog.
She likes to follow me everywhere if I let her. Lol
I can not say enough good things about that breed. I duck hunted over several fine dogs as a youngster. A good dog in the marsh was a very valuable asset. Always heart stopping on a impressive water entry. These days i have to settle on pit bulls diving into the swimming pool( not quite as impressive) LOL.

D

Deleted member 60

And stickygreen reminded me....i worked 35 years giving up 10% of my pay so...I can retire at 55. The debt free part is a bonus. :D
We jumped ship @ 55 as well. Sold everything/paid off all debts...downsized...paid cash for everything we bought. Still living off the real estate profits....haven't even touched the pensions.

I get the travel thing when yer young...but I chose the >paid-for-shelter that is mine< and the >I will be able to feed myself til I die< thing instead. I have no financial worries whatsoever......and if I want to ...I can go anywhere in the world I choose.

I just don't have that need....and I'm not gonna have to move back into mom's basement again when the funds run out....LOL.

Got the big planters half filled today and watered in. Was really sunny/warm so I held off moving the girls outside. Headed to town and got ganked on soil....LOL. Gonna be a fun run though.

SCJedi

Synergist
I re-learned something about myself. When I put in the work shit comes back to me in spades.

When I actually look for a job I get nothing for a long, long time. I put my pride to the side and filed for unemployment on Tuesday. Today I got my third separate interview in less than 24 hours. This is the way the wave of the universe guides me along. It challenges me every day to make the choices. I have failed a lot but when I do I have failed fast, picked myself up, brushed off my knees and went back at it.

Be strong my fellow humans, be strong.

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
Read through the last several pages of this thread today and I have to say that you all are some amazing human beings. I came here looking for weed and found so much more in it people dealing with loss, new life,struggling with loneliness and illness people sharing and starting new businesses and some just shit posting (your welcome) I love you all keep it up find your place in the sun and grow grow you beautiful bitches grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
So after getting pretty toasty, i go out late this afternoon for my afternoon shower( out side shower). After getting in the shower i reach over and pull the vinyl curtain closed and this big blob smacks me right in the stomach. I was instantly thinking some alien creacher had attached to my stomach. i knocked his ass off of me and only then realized it was a good size tree frog LOL.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
So after getting pretty toasty, i go out late this afternoon for my afternoon shower( out side shower). After getting in the shower i reach over and pull the vinyl curtain closed and this big blob smacks me right in the stomach. I was instantly thinking some alien creacher had attached to my stomach. i knocked his ass off of me and only then realized it was a good size tree frog LOL.
I'm so jealous of your outside shower. #lifegoals. Sorry to hear you were assaulted.
#edit: got done work stopped at my bar had some food then tried cashing out but instead of a check this is what I got...was tryna get home to my babies they needed to be topped off but they go to bed at 1ish(timer for some reason go off a few minutes over time, at least it doesn't fail) I think I fucked up but I had a much needed good night. It's nice to feel loved lmao...but seriously my babies need love so I'ma be doing a night feed drunk somehow and I have to check on my sinners one of them had their tail stick to the side of the bucket (my male) and drooped on me...poor thing was deprived, fixed her before work 9 hours ago I'm beyond curious how he's doing. Now to finish this drink and get home. LmaoIMG_20190608_005300.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Read through the last several pages of this thread today and I have to say that you all are some amazing human beings. I came here looking for weed and found so much more in it people dealing with loss, new life,struggling with loneliness and illness people sharing and starting new businesses and some just shit posting (your welcome) I love you all keep it up find your place in the sun and grow grow you beautiful bitches grow
I feel ya man. Good bunch. I think I actually have friends now 🤪.

I was invited over to a recent acquaintances place this evening. Went alright but then a group showed up. Of course the biggest, drunkest male of the group was sizing me up. (I just have a very punchable face I ve found) and of course the drunkest most titties-hangin-out lady was instantly almost shouting in my face about her ex and rubbing against me. (Oh the liquor) I semi politely blurted out some classic “well my wife has probably got her hands full dealing with the kid so.. I’d better hit the road” saddled up my donkey and headed home, affirmed in my hermit lifestyle. I like people.. in small doses.. over the Internet 😆. Well I’m off to take a satisfying shit and get some sleep, friends. ✌🤛🤝🖖💩