What did you do today?

D

Deleted member 60

Ah....that SLEEP thing.... what a buncha fun, huh? I struggle with all of it...

Due to THC/weed/etc.... I haven't dreamed in decades. OK...I should say I don't/can't remember the dreams...but I know some mornings that I have the recollection of a dream...maybe small parts....but rarely enough to put anything together. I don't miss 'em........being awake is tough enough at times.

Sleep has been a challenge here as I get older. I've had very disruptive sleep patterns since my oldest passed. Just don;t enjoy it and have a hard time finding the zone. Just can't shut it all down.

Kinda waffling here right now on what to do. Had a friend give me a handful of Tramadol....and while I read it causes insomnia in some users...the shit knocks me out. No buzz....just lay down and BAM. And that's on 1/2 a pill...25 mg. So now i'm struggling cus I'm really ENJOYING sleeping like 6-7 hours rather than 4.........but I have no script and I'm kinda leary about ordering from Canada/etc. online/etc.... and I also don;t want/need to be a slave to a pill... but again.....it is nice to be able to sleep/not be a fuckin zombie all day.

Has anybody found any online sites out there that won't steal yer CC info and actually sends orders? LOL. PM me if you have any info to share. 'nuff said.

Hang in there, Unc......

SCJedi

Synergist
I had a dream last night that while I was running away from people that were trying to kill me I met Nevil Schoenmakers. He introduced himself has Nevil and had seeds and clones he was selling. I started to run away again but then I put two and two together and went back and asked him to sell me some seeds. He gave me $4000 worth of seeds and clones but I didn't have my wallet so he gave me a stamped envelope and just asked me to put it in the mail. I ran away with the goods...and then woke up. :oops:

SCJedi

Synergist
Oh man, I missed the insomnia posts. I'm a professional insomniac. If you ever saw me the Gucci bags under my eyes would prove it.

I can tell you that when I got really, really bad I only slept a total of about 6 hours over two weeks. Nothing the shrink gave me could keep me down. He was giving me cocktails of Ambien, Xanax xr, klonopin, melatonin and benadryl.

I started hallucinating really bad. Oddly enough, in one of the final hallucinations my current gf sleeping with some old dude. I mean I WAS THERE and could hear the sound of a condom snapping on tight. I got in my car and headed back home to the Santa Cruz mountains. Once I parked I didn't know where I was but I was parked next to her car in some random lot near the beach.

She later admitted that it was parked at her old boyfriend's loft near Pleasure Point as they had spent the weekend together at his place in SF. He was about 20 years older than her.

Luckily the stress of a hot beach girl is gone and I currently take Ambien once or maybe twice a week to real the cycle. I still only sleep about 4-5 hours a day.

I'm sorry for anyone that experiences sleep loss. Stress and high cortisol levels do some messed up stuff to our bodies and minds.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today i found a water leak in my house...i think its the hot water heater.
But yesterday i paid my house off.
So who gives a fuck :D OMG Life is GREAT
GREAT GREAT
My old lady rocked my world last night and this morning.
I got 2 oz of purple candy (purple punch X Candy...wtf is going on these are the strains i am growing) And 1 oz of durban.
And it is STELLAR
Pool is 80 degrees
And Monday is Canada Day...Long weekend for us.
Pretty fucking stoked, about life and my garden. I think the garden feels better because i do
Or the reverse...semantics geeze..

SCJedi

Synergist
You can't just post you went to southern Chile to taste wine and not give more details! How TF was it?! That's amazing bro absolutely beautiful mountains.

@gwheels yo bro your house is yours!
Not sure what else you wanna know but one week was not enough time to do what I needed to do. It was my first dip below the equator but it's making me really wanna go ex-pat.

Chile is becoming very developed due to its rich copper supply and wine grapes. They are also a huge exporter of other produce.

Santiago was an amazing City and the geography and culture really reminds me a lot of California.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Not sure what else you wanna know but one week was not enough time to do what I needed to do. It was my first dip below the equator but it's making me really wanna go ex-pat.

Chile is becoming very developed due to its rich copper supply and wine grapes. They are also a huge exporter of other produce.

Santiago was an amazing City and the geography and culture really reminds me a lot of California.
Ahaha just about the wine and the city but you just covered most of that. I'm happy you enjoyed your first trip South of the equator I've yet to do that. Glad you enjoyed yourself sc. Sorry I wasn't happy with just the one post 😅
@Main Cola great shot bro! Curious as well like Capt if you caught anything...

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
A really nice buzz 😁
It was hot as hell but we did manage to catch some nice Snapper and some small Groupers
That is some fine eating there. That can be some stifling conditions with no breeze. I always had a lot of respect for the blue water skippers running those barf barges. Around these parts it is not that unusual to run 3 hr's out for the good blue water. Weather turns bad 5-6 hr run home. No Thanks.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Red sky at night all is right, red sky in morn, sailor take warn?
Is that right? Blue water vs. what grey, green? I hail from the land locked state of Colorado (most boats per capita for states without a coastline).
Red sky at night sailor's delight, red sky in morn, sailor take warn. Is the verse i remember. I am sure you have some awesome lakes. Non corrosive sweet water must be nice.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Red sky at night sailor's delight, red sky in morn, sailor take warn. Is the verse i remember. I am sure you have some awesome lakes. Non corrosive sweet water must be nice.
I helped a friend build a criscraft, well, a big part of it. There was the main keel? and a few ribs? That came as part of a kit. We built most of the ribs, motor mounts and outer hull out of mohagonay and marine grade plywood, fiberglassed it and started working on the interiorior. Then.....he got gf pregnant, married, fast forward 10 years nothing gets done on boat, somebody got a hell of a deal and my buddy put some money in his daughter's college fund.
I am still looking for a friend with a boat.