What did you do today?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
storms missed us, very glad, humidity sucks, heatin up this week. Got the window unit in the bedroom/tentroom for heat purposes, mobile homes, tin can heats up with wide open sun, out in middle of cow pasture, edge of boogerwoods. Actually woke up in a good mood this morn, kinda unusual. Even tho Im old, only child, my ma, my biggest fan, her birthday today. I was able to sample 3 diff kinds for breakfast this morn in celebration and memorium. Most this round were gifts from other growers. Appreciated very much, thankee. Looks like I averaged 1-1.5 oz per one gallon smarties this time with the main cola, no topping. Believe I'll keep doin it. Gonna have to po more beans, push the legal limit, lol, Also good mood, good beans on the way. I should have no need for anymore ever, if I can keep from it, lol. May have to cull some out of the collection again. Wish everyone well today and everyday.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Met a pretty cool cat today, tried to return a favor/good deed. Getting to do a funky mash up of Graveyard Whistler flower and Double Dog Biscuits kief.View attachment 8620
@macsnax that works looking forward to what the future brings.
That was pretty cool man! And a pretty sweet goody bag you put together for me too.... That's mendo breath sift, I think the mix up is probably because we talked about a hundred different topics in a short time, lol. I would post a pic of your gifts but I haven't made it home yet. Good shit man, we'll have to do it again soon.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
What did you do today?

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Made my way upstairs and had a smoke
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream

SCJedi

Synergist
I watched my niece graduate from high school. What a great day! It's a bit of a trip to watch my half black, half German/Irish niece graduate from an all Jewish high school and then head off Howard University. How's that for diversity? I love her and am so effin proud. I can't believe she 18 and moving to DC.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Well, lets see,I planted a small assortment of my seed strains from original stock as far back as 2000. 2004-2006, 2008, 2009, and 2011. All were 2nd generation offspring from seed harvest from those particular years.
This selection will surely bring back some memories of when weed had a particular kinda "odor" that you tried to hide back in those early times. The "dark ages of cannabis. lol
I often catch myself missing a lot of the older strains before commercialization of the plant as a commodity was set into motion.
That 70's and 80's weed was a "special" piece in the future of cannabis today.
Just think,
I'll bet a lot of you weren't even born yet. lol

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I got home from another 12 hour night shift, all excited and shit because ya know.. Monday means the postman might come. I was like a dog waiting to run out to him.
After a few hours and some adult intoxicants it dawned on me. It's a fucking public holiday, no post. Argh
That sucks sainty, i know what thats like to wait for the mailman like a kid waiting for Santa. Hopefully you get it any day now

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Hosting a birthday here today.
Just having a coffee this morning and smoking some bubble-gum. Its from royal queen seeds. Bought a 3 pack...was a variety pack. Came with ice....bubble-gum and critical. Critical being the most potent out of the 3 and the biggest yielder out of the 3 to.
Got to head out this morning to grab the cake I ordered and some floating balloons. Wrap a gift to.

So I hope everyone has a wonderful day today as well.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Hosting a birthday here today.
Just having a coffee this morning and smoking some bubble-gum. Its from royal queen seeds. Bought a 3 pack...was a variety pack. Came with ice....bubble-gum and critical. Critical being the most potent out of the 3 and the biggest yielder out of the 3 to.
Got to head out this morning to grab the cake I ordered and some floating balloons. Wrap a gift to.

So I hope everyone has a wonderful day today as well.
How is that bubblegum, i have a couple of those that i got as freebies from seed city and have been putting off growing them

SSGrower

Average Grower
Ok here's a pic of some of the goodies from yesterday's meet up. @SSGrower i see a lil vial labeled simply cnc, are these f1's? And my mind is drawing a blank, what is the one labeled gw?View attachment 8777
Oops, you got an extra tester pack.....those are f3 as well. I decided to color code so if there was any questions or labeling got rubbed off or couldnt read my poor penmanship.

The list as follows
CnC or CnC f3 - Cookies and Chem(f2) x Cookies and Chem(f1)
GW - Graveyard Whistler (Ghostown f2 x Swayze) x CnC(f1)
LW - Lucinda Williams (C99 x Williams Wonder) x CnC(f1)
C99P x HH - bighornbuds C99 pineapple pheno x Hicock Haze x CnC(f1) I took the liberty of naming this Cindy's Haze Cream (CHC) because shit was getting too long.
RHS - Red Headed Stranger (Tom Hill Haze x Williams Wonder) x CnC(f1)
OHB - Oregon Huckleberry (lineag disputed) x CnC(f1)

That looks like Graveyard Whistler flower there that would be my pheno no.1 not intentionally seeded but my containment on the CnC was not 100.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I trimmed and it sucked because I suck at trimming. How bad do I suck if you're wondering? It took me about 3.5-4 hours to trim one plant. (approximately 2.75 ounces) with additional help half way through. My mom sold her house and needed a place to stay for a few months while she house hunts. So I showed her how to trim and she helped me out. It's seriously the blind leading the blind over here. I still have five more plants I need to get through. Hopefully we have it wrapped up by end of day Wednesday.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol, shit was getting too long... I just took a screen shot of this so I have reference. I smoked a couple of these flowers too. Graveyard whistler is my kinda smoke. And I personally think there's cbd in the mdr, might be the explanation you were looking for. It might pay to have it tested for cbd anyway. Haven't made it to the third flower sample, but I will soon. Thanks again man, we'll talk soon.

Last edited:

SCJedi

Synergist
On a whim I googled an old grower buddy in the triangle. He and I met as we were parking cars at an Arizona Grateful Dead show. We walked right up to one another and began talking about growing like we had known one another for years.

I lost touch with him back in the early 1990s after I moved to Alaska but he given me a sativa from Howard marks that was amazing. Occasionally, I Google his name hoping something would pop up as I had always feared he left the mortal coil.

Shit on toast if I didn't find him today. I'm so fucking stoked.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
On a whim I googled an old grower buddy in the triangle. He and I met as we were parking cars at an Arizona Grateful Dead show. We walked right up to one another and began talking about growing like we had known one another for years.

I lost touch with him back in the early 1990s after I moved to Alaska but he given me a sativa from Howard marks that was amazing. Occasionally, I Google his name hoping something would pop up as I had always feared he left the mortal coil.

Shit on toast if I didn't find him today. I'm so fucking stoked.
That’s awesome. I imagine you guys have some great stories

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Went to see the shrink today. Apparently it’s hard/dangerous to treat adhd and ptsd at the same time. I flipped a coin. Hello new stimulants lol. I’ve never been one for pharma meds but here we go. Might be more organized and focused. We shall see. I think it will work out cause the general consensus I’ve heard from folks with ptsd is hammerin back the weed helps (already got that base covered)
Gave a hobo a big greasy roach on my way in. A sweet little girl told me all about her bike and how she’s too badass for a helmet while i waited for scrip. Overall not a bad day.

D

Deleted member 60

I liked you post Unc.....but I don't like being tagged with such tags....so please don't mistake that I think yer ADHD/PTSD is a fun time...

I have both of those tags as well. I acquired both when my son left the rock. Can't multi-task anymore for shit whereas I used to have a dozen balls in the air at once. The PTSD part of the equation is a daily, debilitating thing that goes on in my head surrounding his passing. Just fucks me >every< morning as the realization hits yet again....and again..and again/etc. It's like the first few minutes of every day are exactly the same.

Hope the (new?) meds help ya. I had to step back from all of it 'cus I've ridden the pill train before and it went nowhere for me other than to serve to lead me into more problems and deeper challenges within. I realized early on in all of this Hell that ya really can't fix grief with pills or any other exterior substances. It all has to come from within or it is a meaningless exercise. Indeed though....we are all different creatures. What is off the table for me for any number of reasons may be just the ticket for you. I hope you find some relief/a good place....

More therapy here today....in the form of planting the veggie garden and readying/sitting out my outdoor girls for a bit of climate acclimation/etc. They are chomping at the bit to get out of that tent and into the Sun. Then I may pop more beans...cus I'm crazy and not on meds and really don't give a fuck no mo' about what "they" say.

have a good day folks