What did you do today?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
frisbees, album covers, pizza pans, all were used for seed cleanin back in the day. lol. That ole mexibrick, still around, I hear. Remember my guy accidentally letting some real Red and Gold thru, two different times, never figgered out how, lol. Early 80's. Fall out of your car laughin, rollin around on the ground summertime shit. Ain't seen it since.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
20190601_114436.jpg
Just picked this pack of fire up from the pist office. I tried lighting the corner of the envelope on fire for added effect, but it was too hasrd to lighr it, hold it still and pick up my phone and get it reafy to take the pic before it went out. On a good note, i think they use spme kind of flame retardant on their envelopes. That thing would not light.20190601_114436.jpg

SSGrower

Average Grower
Dude, thats a basketball. Where the F is the frisbee?
🤔🤔😉
Because when I Google spinning frisbee on finger this showed up.
s-l400.jpg
Ant that just seemed highly irrelevant.

D

Deleted member 60

Creek came up big time after that 85F degree day we had yesterday. I can hear it raging through the wall....o_O

So much for the fishin'..... but the white water rafters are wayyyyy happy....as am I....cus wow...there's a lotta water there to water dope with...heehee. Still a fuckton of snow up in the bowl/on the peaks. A bunch towns out here are bracing for the worst.

Got my big planters all dumped out and the old roots and shit cleaned out/readied for the outdoor fun. Gotta give the ladies a few days to acclimate to the Sun...then we'll start the party in earnest. Eyeing a couple of forecasted cloudy days w possible rain to set them out. Don't wanna sunburn the bitches right out of the gate.

Gonna be planting up the veggie garden as well over the next few. Summer may actually be here, for real this time.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Creek came up big time after that 85F degree day we had yesterday. I can hear it raging through the wall....o_O

So much for the fishin'..... but the white water rafters are wayyyyy happy....as am I....cus wow...there's a lotta water there to water dope with...heehee. Still a fuckton of snow up in the bowl/on the peaks. A bunch towns out here are bracing for the worst.

Got my big planters all dumped out and the old roots and shit cleaned out/readied for the outdoor fun. Gotta give the ladies a few days to acclimate to the Sun...then we'll start the party in earnest. Eyeing a couple of forecasted cloudy days w possible rain to set them out. Don't wanna sunburn the bitches right out of the gate.

Gonna be planting up the veggie garden as well over the next few. Summer may actually be here, for real this time.
It would be nice if this melt slowed a bit, on the other hand I am ready for summer.