What did you do today?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hiatus. I need a job while I am getting my MBA and both prospects are in hazmat so I anticipate DOT drug screen on the way in.
That sucks man. I know the DOT testing well. That was one of the nicest part of retiring!!! A skipper can drink a gallon of whiskey the day before he runs no problem. I smoke a joint i am dirty for a good while. Always under the threat of a random test. I hope i see that change in my lifetime but i don't know that i will.

D

Deleted member 60

Damn @stiickygreen you were on the expensive side of town. We broke down elbows in to 4 finger lids for 20 dollars. Always would get at least 16 lids and sometimes as many as 20 depending on fluffiness. Mostly around 100 for the elbow. I was about a year ahead of you.in school.
We did that with the Mexi. I used to get 1/2 kilos from an "older" guy...about 30....who had a job in S. Texas and made the trip down/back all the time. $75 for a 1/2 kilo. I sold lids for $15 and qp's for $45. When the Lumbo came in it was far more expensive...$400 a pound if I remember through the fog correctly. We all shit when the $40-45 bags came around but the pot was so much better folks fell in line pretty quickly.

The real deal of the day were those hits......>permagrin<....and the 50 cent Sopors and 4-for-a-dollar mini whites. Fun muthafuckin times. Our school shoulda said "Walgreen's" outside on the sign....heeheehee.

Back on thread track....

Broke down most of my old planters today and started preppin to plant outside later this week. It looks like Old Man winter may finally take his leave....at least down here (just snowed again on the peaks last night). We have been gettin a shit load of rain though...

But lows are headin into the 40's for the foreseeable future.....so shit at least won't freeze. Did a bunch of prep in the veggie garden in the same light. Everything will be going outside this week.... and then we hope.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
We did that with the Mexi. I used to get 1/2 kilos from an "older" guy...about 30....who had a job in S. Texas and made the trip down/back all the time. $75 for a 1/2 kilo. I sold lids for $15 and qp's for $45. When the Lumbo came in it was far more expensive...$400 a pound if I remember through the fog correctly. We all shit when the $40-45 bags came around but the pot was so much better folks fell in line pretty quickly.

The real deal of the day were those hits......>permagrin<....and the 50 cent Sopors and 4-for-a-dollar mini whites. Fun muthafuckin times. Our school shoulda said "Walgreen's" outside on the sign....heeheehee.

Back on thread track....

Broke down most of my old planters today and started preppin to plant outside later this week. It looks like Old Man winter may finally take his leave....at least down here (just snowed again on the peaks last night). We have been gettin a shit load of rain though...

But lows are headin into the 40's for the foreseeable future.....so shit at least won't freeze. Did a bunch of prep in the veggie garden in the same light. Everything will be going outside this week.... and then we hope.
What i am having trouble remembering was the Lid 3 fingers or 4 ?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@yougrowyourway
I hope she goes gently and painlessly. I have been through it with my wife. It sucks. Making her smile a few last times is the best thing ever.

But being there is everything to them. And you can have no regrets. And that is priceless too.
She did...in her sleep a week and a half after she left the hospice. Making her smile and eyes widen when I showed her pics of my garden and some of the guys here garden, made me so happy. Im just glad i got to show her before she left, definitely was the best thing ever. I'm really glad I was there as much as I was. Thanks @gwheels really appreciate that.