What did you do today?

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
As soon as my veg room comes on its time to rebury some stardawg seeds and some super skunk seeds and some adub seedlings.
Then I have clones to repot.
Then I have a few Romulan Kush and a few Romulan Hawaiian to put to flower.
Your gonna be a busy today. I always end up having to do all that stuff at the same time. I try to space it out so i dont have to, bit it never works out

SCJedi

Synergist
Thanks man. I hope your day didn't bring any crazy surprises.

It doesn't get easier here....it just gets more familiar. I try not to think about all of the ramifications or I tend to fall into the abyss. It does make it easier to blow shit off and peg what is/isn't truly important. Those >life changing< events take their toll.....the daily hassles and BS just don't.

Spent the day self-absorbed in projects and enjoying where I am in in my life spite of it all.
Hang tough. Life throws a lot of curve balls. Some of us get them in clusters. Nothing is really easy, or easier. Our memories are our memories and that's what makes us who we are. You are strong and you have our support.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Checked in on my babies then headed to run some errands stopped by the bar to pick up a long board i was gifted. Ended up getting fed alcohol. lol. Talked with @Erick31876 and we're finally linking up this weekend. Dude is beyond generous got me feeling some type a way. Not used to good people. But that's all that seems to be on here. Good Real people. Thanks to e my garden will be expanding. And I'll have a lil heads start on finishing my new grow room.IMG_20190516_150133.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I put my MxP in a 3 gallon pot, put an HB Purplepunch in a 5 gallon bubble bucket. Made sure all lines were nice and clean and shit is working right. Temp is holding at 77 degrees with 600 watts running. 1/4 extraction fan speed.

1 other purple punch and 2 dubsteps are going to burst to life in the next day. I can see things growing in the peat plugs. .I over did things but...I have room and I am very happy with it.

7 different strains should be a giant pita to keep up with but i love variety..

Planted 2 auto amnesia in my hedges in 3 gallon root pouches. Strain 8. But this is for friends 16%THC i will try it but its not my usual. But a couple of buds i gift buds too can not handle the high test so they love a 12 to 16,

I love gardening in the morning...I need a hat though. The tan is getting a bit much..

And now its just getting started. Lets get 10 things off the honey to do list!