What did you do today?

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Could not agree more @Jesse. I guess the new generation will get all of there info and needs from AI apps etc.
I had a vet walk into the store yesterday that I new and he ended up buying everything he needed for a successful grow and I walked him through everything and told him about this site...He was so Impressed that he tried to tip me but I didn’t except it ..I just like helping people

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Are you still going fishing mate? Let me know if you catch any cobia i used to fish for them a lot. Some folks call them ling down south. By cliff fishing i assume you mean a sharp drop off in the depth?

Yep I've got a quick trip planned to a place called shark bay. a bit further north is where the cliffs are, some are 20 metres above the water.. fishing from there and probably take the tinny out on the calm days.
A mate is bringing all his go pro stuff so hopefully I can get some quality footage

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yep I've got a quick trip planned to a place called shark bay. a bit further north is where the cliffs are, some are 20 metres above the water.. fishing from there and probably take the tinny out on the calm days.
A mate is bringing all his go pro stuff so hopefully I can get some quality footage
So how would you target the cobia ( what method)? I swear out of all the fish i have caught that cobia always fascinated me. They can be a very curious fish. example would be something like a stainless prop spinning in the current from a anchored boat. I have had them come right up to the prop and just swim looking at it for quite a while. They also seem to be looking right at you sometimes which i am certain they are.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
So how would you target the cobia ( what method)? I swear out of all the fish i have caught that cobia always fascinated me. They can be a very curious fish. example would be something like a stainless prop spinning in the current from a anchored boat. I have had them come right up to the prop and just swim looking at it for quite a while. They also seem to be looking right at you sometimes which i am certain they are.
The cobia will be targeted from the tinny's but mostly diving with the spear. That greatly depends what mood the sharks are in 😳
They are an incredible fish, itching to tick one off the list..
Any advice @Capt C ? What rigs do you use for them?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
The cobia will be targeted from the tinny's but mostly diving with the spear. That greatly depends what mood the sharks are in 😳
They are an incredible fish, itching to tick one off the list..
Any advice @Capt C ? What rigs do you use for them?
Well a lot of the purest here use artificial baits and sight cast to them. You have to have a tower on the boat to do that. I have always been a meat man. NOTHING beats FRESH bait be it fish or crabs fished on the bottom around some kind of structure. Put big baits on for big fish will help with the nibblers.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Well a lot of the purest here use artificial baits and sight cast to them. You have to have a tower on the boat to do that. I have always been a meat man. NOTHING beats FRESH bait be it fish or crabs fished on the bottom around some kind of structure. Put big baits on for big fish will help with the nibblers.
Sounds like my kind of plan, big baits for big fish 🤘
I'm keen to hook up to a big old tiger on a night session too

Also don't let those great white's nibble on your toes.
Oh hell that's the only thing that spooks me is those bastards.. I figure of one chomps me, least it'll be over quick lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

Oh hell that's the only thing that spooks me is those bastards.. I figure of one chomps me, least it'll be over quick lol
I have seen plenty of 40-90 lb class cobia bring a grown man to his knee's . The fight does not start till he see's the boat that's when he turn's the after burners on. He will even jump like a sail fish sometimes.
s

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

Oh yea one more little detail. If you stick his ass with a gaft and yank him on the deck. well you may contemplate jumping over board. I preferred the net and put him to sleep with a night stick but even that can be tricky. Hope you capture one on of my favorites on the dinner table

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
That is a ferocious looking mutt you got there
Haha. That’s as big as I can make him look. I didn’t chose him just ended up with him. He’s half normal, half teacup or whatever the even more useless mini ones are called. He was a runt also so he’s freakishly small. He’s a pretty good guy. Just treat him like the other hounds and not like a baby. I honestly can’t believe he’s still alive cause I’ve almost accidentally squashed him many a time. And it gets down to -50 at times here so at that temp if I forget him outside for more than 1 minute, one time.. shows over.
For some reason Folks keep offerin me hundreds to whore him out to make more little anxiety ridden bastards but I never have yet. Still got his bawlz tho anyways lol. He’s 8-9 years old I’d say and a hard mf

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Haha. That’s as big as I can make him look. I didn’t chose him just ended up with him. He’s half normal, half teacup or whatever the even more useless mini ones are called. He was a runt also so he’s freakishly small. He’s a pretty good guy. Just treat him like the other hounds and not like a baby. I honestly can’t believe he’s still alive cause I’ve almost accidentally squashed him many a time. And it gets down to -50 at times here so at that temp if I forget him outside for more than 1 minute, one time.. shows over.
For some reason Folks keep offerin me hundreds to whore him out to make more little anxiety ridden bastards but I never have yet. Still got his bawlz tho anyways lol. He’s 8-9 years old I’d say and a hard mf
Damn hundreds...
Id be pimping his ass out. Lol. Plus let the little guy get some

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
What I get to do today is the first court date for the divorce nonsense I'm going through. Less than 2 hrs to go.
Hands are shaky, head spinning and anxiety levels through the roof.
Hard to even type without typos right now.
FML
Another step towards the finish line though, one step closer to this being over. Yay for that!!!

"Who could ask for anything more?" Potgrowa!!!
Good luck today. It will all be over soon. Look at it this way you never know what the future holds. Some time in the near future you will have a girlfriend that likes your hobbies as much as you do. And the you will be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

D

Deleted member 60

Ridin' the BIG wave here today. May is a motherfucker of a month here as far as emotions and reality hitting full force.

Sunday was obviously "Mother's Day"....

today is the 8th anniversary of losing my oldest son. He would be 29 now.....

tomorrow is our 38th anniversary.

On some years all 3 days line up in a row..... either way...it's a motherfucker of a roller coaster ride every year.... right up there with birthdays, holidays, and all the rest of those "special" days that twist the fuckin knife.

Some of you guys are probably close to his age. You woulda liked him....he loved to get high...was learning to grow....and was a glass blower...among other things.

It all fucks my head up everyday....but it is what it is. I'd give up everything I have to change it or to be able to go back to the way it was. It's all given me a perspective I didn't want and an experience I relive far too often that no one should have to experience.

I know there are others here who have lost...some have reached out to me. Much respect to all of you.

199393_194575873916065_7979346_n.jpg

I love you my son.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
What I get to do today is the first court date for the divorce nonsense I'm going through. Less than 2 hrs to go.
Hands are shaky, head spinning and anxiety levels through the roof.
Hard to even type without typos right now.
FML
Another step towards the finish line though, one step closer to this being over. Yay for that!!!

"Who could ask for anything more?" Potgrowa!!!
Best of luck Jesse let us know how it goes! Keep calm and remain in control. We're all here for you, remember that.
Ridin' the BIG wave here today. May is a motherfucker of a month here as far as emotions and reality hitting full force.

Sunday was obviously "Mother's Day"....

today is the 8th anniversary of losing my oldest son. He would be 29 now.....

tomorrow is our 38th anniversary.

On some years all 3 days line up in a row..... either way...it's a motherfucker of a roller coaster ride every year.... right up there with birthdays, holidays, and all the rest of those "special" days that twist the fuckin knife.

Some of you guys are probably close to his age. You woulda liked him....he loved to get high...was learning to grow....and was a glass blower...among other things.

It all fucks my head up everyday....but it is what it is. I'd give up everything I have to change it or to be able to go back to the way it was. It's all given me a perspective I didn't want and an experience I relive far too often that no one should have to experience.

I know there are others here who have lost...some have reached out to me. Much respect to all of you.

View attachment 6440

I love you my son.
Aw damn stiicky. I legit turn 29 today. We wouldve prolly got along great. Everything I smoke today will be for your son. This caught me right in the feelings. Honestly at a loss for words because what can I really say except I'm here man. You don't need to ride the rollercoaster alone.