Vertical Goodness and Other Batshit Craziness

For me personally I only have experience with my cloner. Never ran it in rdwc but I know @Zaphod420 uses the same stuff in his and I dont think iv seen a plant not looken good in his grows.hes DWC though and that could make a difference?
Heisen said he tried running bennies(teas he brewed) in his RDWC and he could never get a run to finish with them. I think it ultimately comes down to your local water quality whether on not a simple addition of fungicide will work in your RDWC. If the water you use is chock full of bad bacteria and you keep feeding it into your res all it needs to do is find somewhere(anywhere) in your pots or your lines to start growing and eventually it will take that area over and cause problems.

Maybe just try it in your cloner first ttystikk and if everything is jam up then try it in a dwc bucket/tote with one plant all by itself, if you get that plant to finish without issues I bet your water would most likely be compatible with you using it in any of your RDWC stations.

Last edited:

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
For me personally I only have experience with my cloner. Never ran it in rdwc but I know @Zaphod420 uses the same stuff in his and I dont think iv seen a plant not looken good in his grows.hes DWC though and that could make a difference?
Naw, it's the same. Just think of RDWC as a really big fancy DWC.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Heisen said he tried running bennies(teas he brewed) in his RDWC and he could never get a run to finish with them. I think it ultimately comes down to your local water quality whether on not a simple addition of fungicide will work in your RDWC. If the water you use is chock full of bad bacteria and you keep feeding it into your res all it needs to do is find somewhere(anywhere) in your pots or your lines to start growing and eventually it will take that area over and cause problems.

Maybe just try it in your cloner first ttystikk and if everything is jam up then try it in a dwc bucket/tote with one plant all by itself, if you get that plant to finish without issues I bet your water would most likely be compatible with you using it in any of your RDWC stations.
I've never seen organics do anything but cause problems in RDWC. But someone out there has to have done it at some point.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Next update; thanks to the Rona, I was out of work and couldn't make any money for a couple of years and the bills caught up to me.

My power was shut off for 8 days, and just to add insult to injury, they turned off my fucking water for the last day too. They did this knowing my COVID utility relief paperwork was turned in and the funds were on the way.

So I'll bet y'all want to know what it did too my grow? I have pictures and you might just be amazed.

I gotta finish my work week but I'll put up those pictures within a day, I promise!

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Sorry there haven't been a lot of updates lately but works has me crazy busy. I'm going to move someone things around this weekend and cull the stuff that didn't survive the 8 days in the dark.

I moved the babies upstairs to a 4x4 table in front of the south facing sliding glass doors and hand watered them. Nearly all of them made it. Some of these are going to be cleaned up and put on the path to greatness.

I'm ALSO going to drop some beans that folks here at Chucker's have gifted me. There's gonna be some fire in there!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Sorry there haven't been a lot of updates lately but works has me crazy busy. I'm going to move someone things around this weekend and cull the stuff that didn't survive the 8 days in the dark.

I moved the babies upstairs to a 4x4 table in front of the south facing sliding glass doors and hand watered them. Nearly all of them made it. Some of these are going to be cleaned up and put on the path to greatness.

I'm ALSO going to drop some beans that folks here at Chucker's have gifted me. There's gonna be some fire in there!
Let there be light.