Vegetable Gardens ??

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Cilantro when added to lime nullifies the weird soap...ergo...salsa is the only approved use of cilantro...or its soapy poison !!!

Canalantro will have to wait until i can up the IPA bitter of a fine bud with the shitty soap of a less than fine cilantro.

Thyme after thyme...well that would work...its thyme to smoke a doob. etc

Cil antro seasoning ...i cant make it work but i will try...even the name is stupid but...i understand people have no taste...i mean different taste.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Cilantro when added to lime nullifies the weird soap...ergo...salsa is the only approved use of cilantro...or its soapy poison !!!

Canalantro will have to wait until i can up the IPA bitter of a fine bud with the shitty soap of a less than fine cilantro.

Cil antro seasoning ...i cant make it work but i will try...even the name is stupid but...i understand people have no taste...i mean different taste.
Then you need to shoot for THC-laden hopps to brew beer :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had a dream...and then i realized i ate 4 grams of buds 2 hours before bed and im not dreaming...i woke up really really high...

good morning...high how are ya.

I actually woke up so high i just smoked the first doob of the day...man i love when that happens.

and usually i get some serious sleep from it...but not today...time to rip a bong ! and cultivate some....vegtables.

my wife grew up picking tobacco and vegetables...if i come in with soil all over me it always ends well....farmer cable man here to service your vegtables...

Shit 50s are the best years OF OUR LIVES!!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I live 24/7.

No time clock to punch, and I have stuff to do that can either be done at night or in the day, and I can sleep when I want. So if I'm up, I'm doing stuff, until I don't want to.

The outside stuff is fun stuff like gardening and clearing land. A lot of the inside stuff is gardening too LOL.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
50 is good for CBD its a hum i can not feel.

150 mg...that starts a slight tingle...an awakening of something...i remember this

300mg...that is a bit of a tingle...starting to develop the odd giggle.

500mg and up...watching stuff makes me laugh...not giggle...lettuce face laugh. But that part is about 1 hour of the 6...the rest are just a nice kind of numb. Body numb...my brain fires like lightening...the forks just go all over the place..

i now keep a scale by the jar of decarbbed buds...they are going to be gummies...or chocaltes...but i just weight out some.

A handful can border the uncomfortable if you decarb some frosty gear.

at about 1200 mg it starts this weird effect on the equilbirium. Kind of like you have been out to sea a while . If i keep it under 1000 the effect is dimenisioed.

So keep it under 1000.

:D ROFL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
50 is good for CBD its a hum i can not feel.

150 mg...that starts a slight tingle...an awakening of something...i remember this

300mg...that is a bit of a tingle...starting to develop the odd giggle.

500mg and up...watching stuff makes me laugh...not giggle...lettuce face laugh. But that part is about 1 hour of the 6...the rest are just a nice kind of numb. Body numb...my brain fires like lightening...the forks just go all over the place..

i now keep a scale by the jar of decarbbed buds...they are going to be gummies...or chocaltes...but i just weight out some.

A handful can border the uncomfortable if you decarb some frosty gear.

at about 1200 mg it starts this weird effect on the equilbirium. Kind of like you have been out to sea a while . If i keep it under 1000 the effect is dimenisioed.

So keep it under 1000.

:D ROFL
I am sure I have taken "mega doses" when making stuff and licking the spoon, but it mainly puts me to sleep.

But 25-50ish with breakfast, again at lunch, etc. and I can stay functional. I smoke a lot though LOL

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found

If you do this for the love of god tell me. I'd stock my kitchen with sensi-seasonings 😂
Canucks do make good beer!
Well, they live in Canada. If i were that cold i would also need a solid beer 😶
farmer cable man here to service your vegtables...
😂😂I died at this. Damnit this is amazing.

D

Deleted member 60

Still in wait here. Really nice days in the 65F-75F degree range but only a few mornings so far above freezing. Have onions rocking....garlic...strawberries blooming like mad...asparagus shootin up. Beets are planted and trying to sprout. Carrots are still in the dark but hopefully will show some life soon. Tomatoes bloomin in the dome...cucumbers on the new vines...a bit of lettuce/spinach...and herbs...we have herbs....thyme/lemon thyme...oregano...basil...need to get some cilantro going. It's not Mexican food here in CO w/o. Have tomato/various peppers/cucs/celery/ in wait to go out. 3 more weeks or so.... might put the flowers out though...they will take cooler temps than the veggies. Have 2 trays of Icelandic poppies germin...hopin for a buncha starts. My favorite flower after weed. Bought a few in town but they don't give those things away...so I'm gonna try to grow some on my own.

Cannabis for outdoors is rockin too. We are getting there....

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have some decent cooking skills, I just don't like baking so much. Measure wrong and its fucked. Too many rules :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Probably why I'm not a fat-ass LOL

because it seems like I do a lot of cooking and eating compared to the activity level I have :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Rabbits, sorry :)
I haven't had to shoot one yet, but I've see them around. And yes, I'd eat that if I had to shoot it.
IMG_6747.JPG
Once I saw there were two of these I took out the next one I saw. I think it made the other one leave. Flat out destroyed some tomatoes, (I have extra parsley and oregano elsewhere because they like it) and all the lower limbs on a mulberry bush (that has berries)
IMG_6335.JPG