Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

The HLG 100 in my 3x3 tent....I thought when I first seen it that I had made a mistake. I was wrong...far wrong. I am seeing nice new growth on the plants. Temps are running much cooler then before. May actually need a humidifier to bump my RH a little higher inside. Due to 4th of July madness, I have not fired the 2x4 up " yet ". I should have that up and running later tonight/ early tomorrow morning.

106180605_349109769406578_5486553839213288128_n (1).jpg

So I try to read as much as I possibly can when I have the time. While I am comfortable with growing, I still haven't even scratched the surface of knowing it all. Earlier I was reading about the affects of different temps of water for root zones in DWC plants. I know ideally you want it under 70F. I run mine without any chillers or doing anything to the res to drop my temps. I just try to keep my pump in a cool place and the air lines also in shaded areas of the grow room. I came across this and found it pretty interesting....Now if you boil your water, it will freeze clear. Why does this happen? It's not because of impurities, is because of the level of dissolvable oxygen in the water. Temperature changes the level of dissolvable oxygen, and warmer water has less than colder water. Just a good reminder that if you run warmer water temps, you need to make sure you provide extra oxygen that you wouldn't normally need if you were to run in the ideal water temp range.

106989209_3178110368892262_5346002144049515026_n.jpg

I'll be moving the clones out of the bubble cloner and into their own buckets today....

Small calcium def shown on the Strawberry Cough plant. Bumped their feeds up recently so I believe this problem has been corrected already. Taken to the topping extremely well. I am going to clean the clone up a little and figure out how I plan to train.

Wedding Cake is now starting to pick up on new growth. She was a little behind but new growth looks great. Will top in a few more days. Very nice colors on the leaves before moving back into veg.

Blue Zskittles is a champ!!! Biggest of the 3 and it's not even close. Only topped once so far. Just like the S. Cough, I'll be cleaning up and deciding how to train.

Clones will be available to whoever wants them.....when I am ready to take cuts.

Seed Drop tomorrow....