Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

I am going to be doing my own little comparison grow. I have been sitting on a set of nutrients that I have yet to really give a chance and see how well they do. So....with that being said, here it is. The nutrients are called " Prescription Blend ". I was damn near begged to run the nutrients and give it a journal on it own. Me journal something not proven? Ain't happenin....However, I have been following a few grows on the down low. Gotta admit, I am impressed. Enough to have me curious enough to run. I have already taken some clips off my Jedi Glue plant and currently waiting to root. Once they do, I will be running a 3 part test. One using these nutrients, one plant receiving General Hydroponics and one plant getting Fox Farm trio. I will not update often on this test but I will update here every now and then the process and my results.

82263361_616560375770192_3513060854721413120_n.jpg82107358_861814544249685_86854752805060608_n.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I am going to be doing my own little comparison grow. I have been sitting on a set of nutrients that I have yet to really give a chance and see how well they do. So....with that being said, here it is. The nutrients are called " Prescription Blend ". I was damn near begged to run the nutrients and give it a journal on it own. Me journal something not proven? Ain't happenin....However, I have been following a few grows on the down low. Gotta admit, I am impressed. Enough to have me curious enough to run. I have already taken some clips off my Jedi Glue plant and currently waiting to root. Once they do, I will be running a 3 part test. One using these nutrients, one plant receiving General Hydroponics and one plant getting Fox Farm trio. I will not update often on this test but I will update here every now and then the process and my results.

View attachment 63377View attachment 63378
A lot of other bottled nutrient companies should use that type of packaging. So much less plastic and it looks like they are a lot easier to pour from.

A lot of other bottled nutrient companies should use that type of packaging. So much less plastic and it looks like they are a lot easier to pour from.
Pros: Can hang from a hook. The droppers fit perfectly into the tops. Pretty big packages of nutrients too. Each package has own dropper.

Cons: Spills easily if you don't cap it when putting down. 6 part system. I am more of a less is better type person so instead of using the 3 bottles plus calmag, I need to use 6 plus calmag when needed. Seeing using this you need to use less cal-mag where if I used GH or FF, I would need to use cal-mag all the time. Not sure if you can buy 1 package alone or if you need to buy the entire lineup for just 1 package of something.

So far anyways....gotta see how it works.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Pros: Can hang from a hook. The droppers fit perfectly into the tops. Pretty big packages of nutrients too. Each package has own dropper.

Cons: Spills easily if you don't cap it when putting down. 6 part system. I am more of a less is better type person so instead of using the 3 bottles plus calmag, I need to use 6 plus calmag when needed. Seeing using this you need to use less cal-mag where if I used GH or FF, I would need to use cal-mag all the time. Not sure if you can buy 1 package alone or if you need to buy the entire lineup for just 1 package of something.

So far anyways....gotta see how it works.
I bet those would be perfect with a thin cardboard box around them so you could stand them up. Kind of like how Dunkin does the "Box o Joe"

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thinking it's time to get a washing machine...thoughts?

View attachment 63399
They are supposed to work really well, and Frenchy uses them, so I'm sure they do a good job. I haven't pulledd the trigger on one, yet, but when I was looking at them awhile back, the one you show from "Bubble Bag Dude" with the bags, seems to sell for pretty close to the same price as just the same washer from other vendors.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Looks sweet! Are you going to get the washer? I have those bags, super nice quality, well worth the extra few dollars for sure!!
I have the 1 gal and the 5 gal bags. I went and bought a whole roll of 200 and 100 micron. Gonna use it to press rosin with too. hell with buying those little 20 count packs when you can make your own and will last for a long time.

Got 1, Works just fine and saves a lot of time compared to "hand stirring". If you plan on producing a lot of ice water hash, you should have one.
Welp....since I was growing perpetually, I felt I didnt need the trimmings and lowest larf buds. At least what I dont remove for jarring. I figured it's time to start instead of giving it away by the bag fulls. I am also starting to have too much flower and I will not slow down growing lol. I'll update and review when it arrives. I pulled the trigger,

Small update.

I was worried when I set up the HLG 100 V2 in 4000k for my 3x3 veg tent that it was not going to be enough to handle the tent's footprint. HLG says it vegs a 3x3 and they are usually spot on with their recommendations and numbers. Seeing new growth on my larger plants but the smallest ones seem to be stretching towards the light. Easy fix since I am adding a small transition area. This will be used for plants smaller in size heading into the veg tent.

They are supposed to work really well, and Frenchy uses them, so I'm sure they do a good job. I haven't pulledd the trigger on one, yet, but when I was looking at them awhile back, the one you show from "Bubble Bag Dude" with the bags, seems to sell for pretty close to the same price as just the same washer from other vendors.
I was watching his video posted in another thread here and that's what got me thinking. A little excited to give it a go. Just grabbed the exact setup I posted off Amazon. I need to cycle some mason jars so this could be a really good road to go down.