Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

I have a pretty big lineup sitting on sidelines....not going to give any hints. However, I am going to drop one hint one someone I have been talking to on the sidelines for a bit. He's a breeder that goes by the name "ABDUCT0R ". Anyways, he has 3 that I am planning to give a go in next rounds drop in a few weeks.

Gelato Glue S1
Platinum Bananas OG S1
Strawberry Diesel 99 x Heavenly Sativa

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I up-potted a plant a few weeks back into a 7 gallon fabric pot. Normally, I used 3-5 gallon fabrics for final flower. Anyways, I don't see much of a difference between the plants sizes from a 7 gallon and a 5 gallon.....at least not yet. Not a true comparison either though. May just stick with 5 gallons from now on.
I'm not sure how much of a difference going from a 5 to 7 gallon would make, because they are pretty much the same diameter and the 7 gallon is just a little bit taller. When I went from 5-7 the only major difference I noticed was the amount of water I was going through. Now I'm running in 10 gallon, and my main stems are much bigger than they used to be, but this is also my first organic grow, so I have no idea if the main stem and overall plant size increase is due to the pot size or the different method of growing.

I'm not sure how much of a difference going from a 5 to 7 gallon would make, because they are pretty much the same diameter and the 7 gallon is just a little bit taller. When I went from 5-7 the only major difference I noticed was the amount of water I was going through. Now I'm running in 10 gallon, and my main stems are much bigger than they used to be, but this is also my first organic grow, so I have no idea if the main stem and overall plant size increase is due to the pot size or the different method of growing.
I used to grow in 3 gallons but noticed 3 gallons from a different brand are the size of 5 gallon of other brands. I have 3 galls bigger then some of my 5 gallon fabrics. I ordered the 7 gals to see if there was a major difference. Like you said...little less watering if anything.

That’s sweet! What did you pick up from them? :D
So I grabbed the 9lb hammer and 1 other but they emailed back stating the other I grabbed was sold out or not in stock even though it was in their on sale items. They sent a refund for the one pack but said they would throw a shit ton of extras in...so 9lb hammer it is plus whatever else they include.jinx.PNG

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
So I grabbed the 9lb hammer and 1 other but they emailed back stating the other I grabbed was sold out or not in stock even though it was in their on sale items. They sent a refund for the one pack but said they would throw a shit ton of extras in...so 9lb hammer it is plus whatever else they include.View attachment 64400
That’s sweet haha I’m sure you’ll be happy!! Freebies are the best too! The Hammer should be a solid one stoked to follow them!!

Little update on my DWC plants in flower....no ill affects from the lid swap. However.....my 3 Run Homer is starting to show what I believe is a Phosphorus def. I am going to have to check her flowering time and how far I am into flower. I could also be seeing just the start of minor fading too but I believe the culprit is P def. I'll update lights on tomorrow morning with a picture. May need to also bump the PPM range a tad bit higher on her.