Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Real good to see you here @Srenots. A chuckist like you belongs here 100%.
By the way I finger blasted my deep Congo male in the bush today. Had my fans off inside. Went into the tent and finger blasted a bubblegum clone, an auto, and a deep Congo female.
Just getting started but I saw the male was juuust starting to get dusty with pollen and thought why not. I’ll most def need some advice on collecting pollen for couple month storage. I want to chuck so much of this guys dust. Great strain and this guy is quick af. If only the ladies loved that with humans... I’d be an adult film star.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Nice looking garden you got going. 👍
Thanks bro. I like a nice variety. Just gotta keep practicing to get on your level 🧙‍♂️

Looking good. How's the outdoor going?
Not too bad. One plant is being a little baby about the cold nights and also cupping pretty hard. Others are smooth sailing for now. No bug issues yet but will undoubtably be hitting up smithsjunk for tips being all like “HELLLLLLP” haha
You trying to enter that in the competition? That is not 16oz. Lmfao
Gardens looking amazing btw.
Thanks bro. I considered that. I should find an ash tray that’s smaller and put exactly 16 ounces of smoke butts in there and kick ass with the evil power of nicotine.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I've had a good spot at the corner of the fence and that Banana Crack is is a straight up monster. Will see if it's genetics or sun in my garden this year. I'm leaning towards sun. In that spot, the Royal Nepal Kush got 3ft colas my 1st year. People were really polarised about the Chocolate Orange Creamsicle or I'da put it in the corner. She's so rich with citrus terps it can be overwhelming and makes for a hard sale. As it is, I'm happy with my choice of 2 Jack Herer in 2/3 of the money spots.
View attachment 7013View attachment 7015
My Uzi Cookie in the #2 spot blew up after manifolding.
View attachment 7014
I'm hoping the Uzi goes fem in the Solo cup challenge. It's got about a 7 week flower and can build another 300% after the flip. All those tops stickin out+ are goin in the cloner next week. Using my garden for moms this summer thanks to the early start.
I see 275 IBC WATER TOTES!!!
I'm a reclaimer myself!!

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
I see 275 IBC WATER TOTES!!!
I'm a reclaimer myself!!
That tank feeds the 40' greenhouse. We were also working on collecting rainwater in a 5k gallon tank but my cousin got paralysed by cancer so the collector project was never finished.

Many of us Cali people are in the reclaimation mindset. We're not even allowed to dump cardboard at the dump anymore. Nevada county has was big on reclaimation long before it was popular.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That tank feeds the 40' greenhouse. We were also working on collecting rainwater in a 5k gallon tank but my cousin got paralysed by cancer so the collector project was never finished.

Many of us Cali people are in the reclaimation mindset. We're not even allowed to dump cardboard at the dump anymore. Nevada county has was big on reclaimation long before it was popular.
Why no cardboard at the dump?