Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Just thought we’d see what’s going on in that crazed veg spot.
Herijana peanut butter pheno x skystone. Has potential for high potency as well as cbd. She’s beautiful
Chem 91 x ww x romulan
Pre 98 bubba x La Confidential. One pheno is growing mad leaf buds. Whole stacks wanting to come off of base of some leaves 😆
Chocolate indica x gsc. Just trying to wrestle these through the cycle lol. They have a sibling doing fine in flower atm.
Potential gummer mothers and mystery strain or two. Well until next time, keep fit and have fun. Keep your stick on the ice. Don’t eat the yellow snow etc ✌

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Last edited:

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Good evening you lovely bastards
The following is my weird pre 98 x la con pheno that does not just have leaf buds. It has full on leaf shoots. 🧞‍♂️
See!!? Need more proof?! 🤪
I’m not telling a classic fish story here this is real shit
I’ve been bending on the main couple times to bush her out a bit but she wants to be a dense pole

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Also this here lady I’ve been flirting with is a dude... soil ph is stupid low so I can’t assume there’s a problem here. Tight nodes and vigorous. I’m going to ask a friend a ways down the road if he can keep it on his land till he blooms. I can’t house another stud but this guys pollen could make for some cool beans..

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So here’s the deal. I have things set up like a madman who’s got nothing going on but growing weed. Was appropriate at the time as I was dealing with sanity type issues and not leaving the house. I have been easing back into society slowly and am even working again.
Three things need to Change right swift
1. I have been feeding moderately every watering with 15-20% runoff checking said runoff every time, treating my promix as a slow hydro medium. I don’t water anything until its dangerously light. This has changed the game for me. Explosive growth. I have been bringing plants out of the tiny room to water in a tote to run em off then putting them back.. this can’t go on. I need to figure out a way to keep em where they are. (Might install a drain to crawl space and figure it out from there)
2. I have figured out why smart folks only work a strain or two at once as opposed to 13-15... look at this pre 98 x la con.. I could mess with this for some time
Interesting leaves..I’ve ended up with 3 females here all different and special in their own way and am trying to house all their separate clones till after the test run.
So I’ve come to terms with the fact I have to let some stuff go. I will be breeding the coveted red bubblegummer and letting her go I’m thinkin.. she just don’t yield enough to keep running or use veg space for a mom. This isn’t an easy decision. If anyone in Canada wants to work it I will attemp to mail you some clones.
All I ask is that it doesn’t end up with one of the big greasy companies up here.
3. I got plants falling over like never before. Never liked the screens/nets so I think I’ll go old school bamboo route.
I just have to reign in the madness here and make things a little more simple as I must work now and don’t have the room for everything. If only I was paid to do this in a proper facility lol. ✌