Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Much better. Lol
Nice set of drumsticks. Now play us a good beat would ya? Lol.
That girlie a pic or two up has a beast of a stem. Healthy looking room full of drumsticks you've got.
Haha right on. I’ll do a video of some drumming without showing my face and that at some point here. I was very good once but I can still get the beats chugging now and then. I only play around once a week these days

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Here ya go. That betterView attachment 5624
Lets see the full set brother! I had an oldwr brother with a rock band. I was introduced to all the classics early on.
The first song ever heard live was jump by van Halen @ 11 or 12. Man I can still feel the goosebumps. Nothing like live music! Whats ur favorite show all time?
Me Hershey park with my dad @ 15. Foo fighters and red hot chili peppers!! Saw my dad hit a doobie for the first time.
Over all the noise he just tapped a guy smoking on the shoulder and gave him the universal letmehitit sign. With the roach to the mouth in sign lamguage. I disnt hit of course but my dad got way cooler after that!#

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Lets see the full set brother! I had an oldwr brother with a rock band. I was introduced to all the classics early on.
The first song ever heard live was jump by van Halen @ 11 or 12. Man I can still feel the goosebumps. Nothing like live music! Whats ur favorite show all time?
Me Hershey park with my dad @ 15. Foo fighters and red hot chili peppers!! Saw my dad hit a doobie for the first time.
Over all the noise he just tapped a guy smoking on the shoulder and gave him the universal letmehitit sign. With the roach to the mouth in sign lamguage. I disnt hit of course but my dad got way cooler after that!#
Right on man! Foo fighters and chilies would be a great time! My father only liked the hymns :p

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Love me some good tunes playing. I listen to just about a bit of everything.
About 17 or 18 yrs ago I did the roady gig for a friend's band, played various bars etc local here in Denver.
Got free admin and free drinks with the band. Lol. Was really just a fun ass party time. Used the van I had at the time to haul equipment.
Was also a good place to sleep when I was too drunk to drive home after the shows. Hahaha
Shit ya bro. I’ve had my share of vans. And drunken nights.. and easy woman. Those days are far gone tho haha. I don’t miss it much to be honest. I had my fun. Too much fun. If I’d have had a wee bit less fun I could still be having fun haha. I’m sure you get what I mean.
I’m content with a simple, quiet life in the bush now. Wouldn’t have it any other way. Even if the lady gets tired of me and gives me the boot I’ll just go deeper into the bush. Just need somewhere to keep my drums and a few plants and all is well with my soul. Do I hear a yessss lorrrd!?

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
This monster was a mother for a good year or two. Gonna see what she will do and her clone will be the new momma gummer. I’ll get a better pic next time I pull her out. Just watered and ma ol back is sore.
Damn, tgat thinh lpoks like a Christmas tree. You should keep vegging it until Christmas and decorate it. Would be the best Christmas tree ever.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Shit ya bro. I’ve had my share of vans. And drunken nights.. and easy woman. Those days are far gone tho haha. I don’t miss it much to be honest. I had my fun. Too much fun. If I’d have had a wee bit less fun I could still be having fun haha. I’m sure you get what I mean.
I’m content with a simple, quiet life in the bush now. Wouldn’t have it any other way. Even if the lady gets tired of me and gives me the boot I’ll just go deeper into the bush. Just need somewhere to keep my drums and a few plants and all is well with my soul. Do I hear a yessss lorrrd!?
Speak the word brother! Hallelujah!! Whatever U believe in! If it makes u happy im with ya!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
What did ya think of c99? Did ya get any good ones? Ive got some fem ones onthe way
Good yield, vigor, potency and bag appeal but NO smell and next to no taste. This is why I’m not taking this cross to serious. The blueb was real af tho and pretty smelly before I hacked it down right after it already got a quick nut off. Worth growing out/ giving away some of the seed free but not something I’m really into. Who knows tho. Could end up special. Did you get the fem c99 from femaleseeds outta the uk?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I think I’m counting 20 or so strains in veg. 5 are heading outside soon. (9-10 plants) you know when a guy doesn’t know how many strains he’s even growing he has a healthy dose of the adhd. I’m in the hunt. Got 2 of the 5 moms selected. I’m thinking I’ll have my 3 more here out of this many potential candidates. I’m doing this groundwork to set up a decent sized grow. Once I have my mothers and possibly some legal certification I’m building and going to spend a small fortune on cobs and the odd hid.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Good yield, vigor, potency and bag appeal but NO smell and next to no taste. This is why I’m not taking this cross to serious. The blueb was real af tho and pretty smelly before I hacked it down right after it already got a quick nut off. Worth growing out/ giving away some of the seed free but not something I’m really into. Who knows tho. Could end up special. Did you get the fem c99 from femaleseeds outta the uk?
No a fellow chucker

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Are you popping those c99 soon by chance? Pretty sure your speaking of the same c99 that I've got in the seed stash. Where they came from they're sure to be hellfire, no doubt about that. Like to see them in a journal and see what expressions they're giving off to compare mine to.
Opie? Ya. I'm putting mine outside. Probably guerilla , notill. I'm running three spots outside because I am not allowed indoor at my hoise with thenew babe. Soooo mama gave me the green light for outdoor.
He also has some autos to trade. With the short summer here it'll be perfect. I am trading gifted gps gear for em so my cost is nil. So why the hell not.
The gear is reg photos with a long flower time and no chance to finish in the NE so I mineas well trade wen while they are still viable. Are your c99s very healthy , big, blonde seeds?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Medium in size, and yes, very blonde and healthy looking.
Yep, an Opie chuck. I didnt get them from him direct though. They were part of a seed pack gift from a fellow growmie.
A nice variety pack of fire 🔥🔥🔥 with a bit of everything in it. 😁😁😁 Very anxious to run through a few of them all, always fun adding new strains and flavors.
Well @Uncle Romulus just shitted on his phenom. Maybe ours will have taste and smell. My name is Terpy after all. I am a stinky bastid. My poor friends and family, people in line, when I roll down windows @ stoplights, people walking on the sidewalk 15 ft away.... Ive been dabbing while my amnesia auto cures for a bit. Just picked up some 100 proof shine. Gonna run some mids with it and blast it with butane after a good soak.
Has anyone ran with alcohol?

Streetpro09

Tester
Yes. I decarb first. Then put in jar with everclear/shine to submerge. Shake the shit out of it for 5 to 10 minutes. Strain. And outdoors with a electric hot plate set at 130ish temps and let the alcohol evaporate off checking every so often.
When it gets to just a bit of alcohol left I take away heat and let it finish evaporating.
Spatula to squeegee it out of pan and into jars.
Can you smoke this or is it for consumption?