Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I just split the difference dawgydawg.
Often wondered how folks PH with a 50/50 mix of coco and something else.
Whats your method?
You will see my mix being hated on all over the Internet but I love it. Since coco likes 6 and peat like 6.5 I just split the difffernce. I go from 6.2-6.7 randomly so all nutrients uptake. I let it almost dry right out like promix only but not quite. Basically can’t overwater. I’m still tweaking it but It’s more hardcore than promix but I prefer it to coco alone. Basically turns into a nice fluffy sponge

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Haha, I pit it in the wrong spot. Lol. It's in the organic growing section. Lol.
Haha, I can't even put shit on the right shelf. Lol

That's my go to thread, with all my trials and tribulations of life and my plants. Haha.
Where I can go on about shit and only clog up my own thread. Lmfao
Nice. Thanks for the link. Anyone crazy enough to be reading my journal will definitely want to see yours

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Here is one I’m letting go. Mystery strain. Not very much veg time or training and she yielded well but I already know she just don’t got that flavour or smell. I’m over this particular breeders gear to be honest. No hard feelins but only the hits baby.. I want to keep 5 best moms eventually here. Got to prioritize 5368