Uncle Roms dirty debacles

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Looking oh so wonderfully happy and healthy for you. Haha, never knew there was a tropical jungle in Canada. Lmfao.
Looks like you got that one girlie was having the weird leaf issues figured out, I see all happy ladies in the rooms. Did you ever figure out what her issue was or did it just get better with no idea as to why?
Ah my chocolate girl guide cookies. 1 of three behaves, one is unruly and ones juuuuust a bitch! I swear it’s not my fault lol. The unruly is doing well atm and the bitch is actually showing signs of life after flush and recharge with simple complete base around 400 ppm. I might try clonin and starting over with a nice soil instead of my coco/hp mix. Might be ph picky and I can get away with them more in soil I’m thinking. The one behaving of course will be the boring smoke no doubt lol. Who knows tho, just waiting on some clones to root and I’ll toss the healthy on in the tent and see what she does

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Update tizzime beeitchezz. Check out my ghetto led rigs. 2700k, 3000k, 4000k, 5000k. The most wattage is the 3000k, then 4000k, then 2700 and 5000k and one 30 watt blurp. All totalled 585 watts from wall. Not using a corner of the 5x5 (fan.. helps me get at stuff. Should do the trick. Tossed the cmh in veg to dominate over thur

Attachments

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Malnutrition brings out cool things in this strain lol. Bubblegummer red pheno. Haha got her under control but she’s gonna yield weak but the bud is looking cool af.
Very multicultural flowering room. Got a new feeding strategy now to keep everyone happy. Moderate ppms. Nutes every time. 10-20 percent runoff. Slowly working up to 7-800 max. If there is any burn I runoff little extra and don’t raise ppms yet. It’s working great. I don’t even know exactly where I’m at Day wise in flower. When plants look done they are done lol. I can tell at least what week by appearance.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
You d*ck, you wrote Checkersparadise. Hahaha. I figured it out pretty quick though.

Nice grow journal brother. I think your right about coming over here. I recognise half the members and my journal was getting kinda stale after 2.5yrs.
Good to see a friend of @Uncle Romulus show up, he needs one. Lmfao. I'd say he needs a spell check worse though. Hahaha
Welcome to the site.
Yer both a couple bastids! Lol
Glad you made er over Smith!

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Good to see a friend of @Uncle Romulus show up, he needs one. Lmfao. I'd say he needs a spell check worse though. Hahaha
Welcome to the site.
The more the merrier. Lol
Thanks for the welcome.

Y’all are gonna see some serious shit from ol @SmithsJunk. He s an outdoor master and for indoor an led nut like most here. Add in a hint of diy solar power obsession. Great addition to our squadron! You startin up a journal here brother?
I see you ain't gettin that tender lovin over here.

Hey man, you're building up this novice too much. This is only my 3rd year and you didn't mention my sh*tty little indoor winter grow. It could go either way for me on an indoor summer grow.

Looks like a good crew here. Yeah, I could make this a second home.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Thanks for the welcome.

I see you ain't gettin that tender lovin over here.

Hey man, you're building up this novice too much. This is only my 3rd year and you didn't mention my sh*tty little indoor winter grow. It could go either way for me on an indoor summer grow.

Looks like a good crew here. Yeah, I could make this a second home.
Your outdoor plants are wild behemoths brother.
Man I’ve been getting so much love over here.. maybe a lil too much from @SaintyMcCunt lol. Always flirtin with me.. guess I still got it

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Your outdoor plants are wild behemoths brother.
Man I’ve been getting so much love over here.. maybe a lil too much from @SaintyMcCunt lol. Always flirtin with me.. guess I still got it
I've had a good spot at the corner of the fence and that Banana Crack is is a straight up monster. Will see if it's genetics or sun in my garden this year. I'm leaning towards sun. In that spot, the Royal Nepal Kush got 3ft colas my 1st year. People were really polarised about the Chocolate Orange Creamsicle or I'da put it in the corner. She's so rich with citrus terps it can be overwhelming and makes for a hard sale. As it is, I'm happy with my choice of 2 Jack Herer in 2/3 of the money spots.
20190520_100111.jpg20190520_094713.jpg
My Uzi Cookie in the #2 spot blew up after manifolding.
20190520_094702.jpg
I'm hoping the Uzi goes fem in the Solo cup challenge. It's got about a 7 week flower and can build another 300% after the flip. All those tops stickin out+ are goin in the cloner next week. Using my garden for moms this summer thanks to the early start.