Turpman’s tent

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Looks a little different in GH this year.
I don’t have to crawl around LOL
Scrogs are chugging along. All organic+rainwater.
Wether has been a little cooler. Still can get hot in the GH.
The comp plants in the back are on top water. Flood for 1min lots of runoff. Feeding 400 ppm mega crop 2 part. Starting to cut the N a bit. 9g 1 5G 2. Still holding 400 ppm. They go through about 5gal/day. I fill the res up to 15 or20 gal and when it’s down to a couple gallons I scoop it out and add new. Strawberry’s get leftovers. Maintains 400-450 ppm. I checked the Ph at the start and it was just under 6?so I haven’t added any PH adjuster all grow. I use rainwater and a window sheer curtain over the res to filter drain back and what I add. 1/2”hose over the 3 gal pots with holes cut. Pretty diy redneck.
Picked up a 52 farmall A tractor last year. That my sled trailer and a couple 1000L toats pump and hose are my rainwater collection. I have barrels at all evestrough drains.
Have gone through around 1700L so far.
I use a box fan for ventilation. Running 24/7 now. Another box fan inside for some wind.
Wife picked me up a bottle of terpinator. From crazy bins “Amazon return sale store” I’ve been adding a bit of it.
Cookies and cream far right Dosido far left wedding cake close left and lemon haze close right very far left is animal cookies x triangle kush.
E1E6142B-970E-42B2-ADE4-7384EEC644C2.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Looks a little different in GH this year.
I don’t have to crawl around LOL
Scrogs are chugging along. All organic+rainwater.
Wether has been a little cooler. Still can get hot in the GH.
The comp plants in the back are on top water. Flood for 1min lots of runoff. Feeding 400 ppm mega crop 2 part. Starting to cut the N a bit. 9g 1 5G 2. Still holding 400 ppm. They go through about 5gal/day. I fill the res up to 15 or20 gal and when it’s down to a couple gallons I scoop it out and add new. Strawberry’s get leftovers. Maintains 400-450 ppm. I checked the Ph at the start and it was just under 6?so I haven’t added any PH adjuster all grow. I use rainwater and a window sheer curtain over the res to filter drain back and what I add. 1/2”hose over the 3 gal pots with holes cut. Pretty diy redneck.
Picked up a 52 farmall A tractor last year. That my sled trailer and a couple 1000L toats pump and hose are my rainwater collection. I have barrels at all evestrough drains.
Have gone through around 1700L so far.
I use a box fan for ventilation. Running 24/7 now. Another box fan inside for some wind.
Wife picked me up a bottle of terpinator. From crazy bins “Amazon return sale store” I’ve been adding a bit of it.
Cookies and cream far right Dosido far left wedding cake close left and lemon haze close right very far left is animal cookies x triangle kush.
View attachment 95864
Lookin’ very good in there Turp! Those short comp plants! Wicked colas!

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Have some grafts flowering in the greenhouse. Getting a little late in the season here. Frost has already hit pretty hard.
These are just to test out what happens.
Looks like the graft does what it normally does with its owne roots.
Root stock is orange Sunday x lemon haze.
Gmo is the tall frosty to the right.
Orange root stock is front left.
Alaskan purple front middle.
9FCB96B1-A146-4EC4-BD9D-FAE20274C51A.jpegEAA96E05-FD09-4916-97C0-0E2C7E116698.jpegA513E463-9582-4E89-BD67-F89A8D5AEC41.jpeg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Trying something new. Mover on a 4x4 bridgelux strip light. I don’t really like the shadowing a fixed fixture causes.
the light covers 1/2 the room it’s just over 8’
Ad/ac is getting used to hydroton top fed. Being a little fussy they are getting too much light but I have some short from seed stuff on the sides. Can’t keep everyone happy 😆
C5A9D034-F61F-4F77-9274-4D629B6D7444.jpeg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Trying something new. Mover on a 4x4 bridgelux strip light. I don’t really like the shadowing a fixed fixture causes.
the light covers 1/2 the room it’s just over 8’
Ad/ac is getting used to hydroton top fed. Being a little fussy they are getting too much light but I have some short from seed stuff on the sides. Can’t keep everyone happy 😆
I have been using movers for years and love them sometimes they only move a couple feet but like you say no shadows or hotspots you will grow to love them...

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
My flower room is smelling beauty.
Bunch of auto x photo crosses happening on the sides. Animal cookies x adub plants in the middle. The few in front just flipped.small plants for a nother seed run. Liken the light mover.

Going to make new tables to run down both sides and across back. Everything drains back to res by a small sump and return pump. I think I can fit more in LOL. The 2 sides are 2x4 could problygo 6x3 on each side instead.
Pano.
587E625D-22ED-49B1-93E2-9D6258817B93.jpeg
The 4 cookies and chem are all boys by the look of things they will all get some action. Just flipped them.
Godbud cut in the middle.0C1ACB21-26D9-4423-91BB-67CC1F09FF12.jpeg
Close up of the acxadub sure smells like it has some purple punch going on. I like it.
These 2 are in hydroton. Auto water drain back to res.
072FDE69-190A-4C2E-9EB2-19D0617D0E4E.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My flower room is smelling beauty.
Bunch of auto x photo crosses happening on the sides. Animal cookies x adub plants in the middle. The few in front just flipped.small plants for a nother seed run. Liken the light mover.

Going to make new tables to run down both sides and across back. Everything drains back to res by a small sump and return pump. I think I can fit more in LOL. The 2 sides are 2x4 could problygo 6x3 on each side instead.
Pano.
View attachment 103206
The 4 cookies and chem are all boys by the look of things they will all get some action. Just flipped them.
Godbud cut in the middle.View attachment 103207
Close up of the acxadub sure smells like it has some purple punch going on. I like it.
These 2 are in hydroton. Auto water drain back to res.
View attachment 103208
Beautiful Man!