Turpman’s tent

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya they are all in 1L. I have the 1L sitting in a black square pot to keep most of the light out the 1L are clear. Just starting to get to the point of being dry the next moring after watering. Will have to get the auto feed to them soon. I have to harvest a couple big ACxAdub and clean the system first. Oh they are in coco and im using some nutes that i bought in 90 i think. 2 part dry just like most like mega and Jacks. Seems to be working nice. Feeding 550 ish now.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
And a little something new I have been dabbling with.
I guess you would call it HPA. Probly has a bit too many larger droplets to be true HPA but it is what it is for now.
I’m just running the small res. Pump and 4 misters. Currently it’s on for 0.3 seconds every 5 min.
So far so good. Roots are looking nice and I just went to 550 ppm from 400. Excess runs out th bottom and is currently at 400ish. So I think all is well. May flip soon. The 2 center ones don’t get much mist, may put the misters in the lid next run. A little more centred so they all get some mist. I treat my ro with shock fairly hard then bubble the excess out just before mixing. I have noticed negative effects with the shock at 2 ish ppm straight to roots.
Quite cheep system pump is about 12$ toat about the same misters are the cheep adjustable ones so I Probly have 90 to 100 with the timer and 12v power supply.
81AE154A-FA0E-479F-90B1-79E53C7198FD.jpegA92E2DDC-5B4D-47FA-9992-5E66513D9577.jpeg