The Upward Spyral

Texagonian

Outlaw
Nice man. I hope it works. Like I replied to solo it's tricky to weigh em down. Lead free fishing weights aren't readily available and may not even be enough weight.
Right on, my updates are so hit and miss. Surprised to hear about the lead in the weights. It’s something they pushed real hard to get rid of here and a lot of them are just tin now. I can send you some fat flat washers that have no lead if you’d like. Just let me know how many you want/need.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Right on, my updates are so hit and miss. Surprised to hear about the lead in the weights. It’s something they pushed real hard to get rid of here and a lot of them are just tin now. I can send you some fat flat washers that have no lead if you’d like. Just let me know how many you want/need.
Thanks Tex. Im gonna try what I have right now. I was surprised too but when I was at wally they had lead warnings all over.
This is only for the totes, when I rebuild the rdwc hopefully the bulkhead tuck will be enough. Glad I was able to find a solution for the black lid.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
The hard part is keeping em weighted down. The washers weren't enough for a quadruple coil worth so im gonna make less coils. I also ran to Wal-Mart and got some river rocks and aquarium gravel. Put in a plastic bag and zip tie the fuckers down cement shoes style lol. Since they're gonna be in totes there's nothing to tuck them under.
Couldn't you take the flat washer, bend it 90 degrees. Glue gun the bent washer to the tub and tie the soaker hose off to washer? Or bag o' rocks, rocks would work too.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
the appearance and seemingly quicker maturing time
Is it possible that #2 is more successfully up taking Nitrogen ? It looks more veg'y and luscious.
#3 is looking stern and vicious. It does not have the generous foliage. It looks all business.

Just flapping my lips here ,,,but what if you were to cut the nutes off of number #2 a little earlier? and try to ugly it up for the finish ?
#2 is just too pretty, she is hard to take seriously.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Is it possible that #2 is more successfully up taking Nitrogen ? It looks more veg'y and luscious.
#3 is looking stern and vicious. It does not have the generous foliage. It looks all business.

Just flapping my lips here ,,,but what if you were to cut the nutes off of number #2 a little earlier? and try to ugly it up for the finish ?
#2 is just too pretty, she is hard to take seriously.
That could be, however since they share the same tote, all feed is the same. If I were running just a few totes or one strain per tote I would try. But since I got a big mess hall cafeteria, everyone gets what's on the menu.