The Upward Spyral

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
For you bro @spyralout

There's a fat bud just behind me.
Smoke in every breath I take.
Harvest makes every grow room empty.
(Except perpetual, lmfao)
You should be smoking every fat bud with me.

Waiting like a stalking butler,
Who upon the bong bowl rests.
Murder now the path, now must we
Just before the harvest come.

Jesus won't you fucking smoke up with me?
Just before the trim is done.
Jesus won't you fucking smoke up with me?
Just before the trim is done.

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want this trim job to be over.
Why can't we smoke weed forever?
I just want this trim job to be over.

Mother Mary won't you whisper?
Something that's been past and done.
Mother Mary I will smoke you.
Until it's all been passed and done.
Trust me......trust me........trust me.......
OMFG that was so FUCKING badass πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I've been crawling on my belly (in the tent)
Clearing out what could've been (from the leaves)
I've been wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions (while dry)
For a nug to tide me over
Or a joint to guide me in.
I wanna feel the headchange coming down.
I wanna know what I've been vaping in
Da Buddha
Da Buddha

Head change is coming through Da Buddha.
My plants are shedding leaves
I've been pinching
My tops of trees

Join in my
Join in my πŸ”₯
My scissors move
Closer to trimming

I've been crawling on my belly (between plants)
Clearing out what could've been (fucking larf)
I've been wallowing in my own chaotic, insecure delusions (while dry)

I wanna feel head change consume me,
Feel the smoke cloud turning in.
I wanna feel total fucked-upness and
Faded to the end
Da Buddha
Da Buddha

Headchange is coming.
Now I'm so high.
Listen to my little grove of trees
Contemplate what I've been smoking on
Forty-six & 2 (Joints) ahead of me.

I choose to live and to grow,
Take and give and to move,
Learn and love and to cry,
Kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie,
Hate and fear and to do
What it takes to move through.
Thank you both for this. I just made my husband sit through my whole rendition of both of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Both Maynard bands are amazing but I've always been partial to Tool. Glad to have been able to see them live a few times.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Thank you both for this. I just made my husband sit through my whole rendition of both of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Both Maynard bands are amazing but I've always been partial to Tool. Glad to have been able to see them live a few times.
Hahahahahahha nice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
That's awesome. Lmfao.
Sounds like something I'd do.
Yo @spyralout we had our first performance of our songwriting skills.
We're all gonna be famous. Lmfao.
We'll name our band Jeloris!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
All this TOOL talk reminded me of my favorite Maynard moment. Hip tossing a fan and then riding him for the remainder of the song lol.

Yea man that was awesome! Fucking beast, he stayed in time and didn't skip a beat. Perfect hip toss with the mic in his hand and a submission. Hovers over the guy and screams lyrics at him. Dude was clearly tripping fucking balls lmao πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Good morning @spyralout ! Galactic funk looking real healthy man. Gonna be some excellent flowers!πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ»
Yo Tex! Thanks man, that was one nice example of Phylex's second set of beans, they're coming out of the awkward teen phase and filling out. As I rotate totes out to harvest in the next week or so, they'll be pushed to the other end of the tent exposing them to different lighting angles (closer to bare bulb cmh) so we'll see how they respond.

Texagonian

Outlaw
A
Yo Tex! Thanks man, that was one nice example of Phylex's second set of beans, they're coming out of the awkward teen phase and filling out. As I rotate totes out to harvest in the next week or so, they'll be pushed to the other end of the tent exposing them to different lighting angles (closer to bare bulb cmh) so we'll see how they respond.
Anytime man, just admiring your good work. I’m at the mid way point on mine and having some small issues I think I can correct and maintain enough health for a decent harvest. Still learning hydro. Have a great day broβ˜•βœŒπŸ»

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Day 56 - Scope Check

3Thirteen Seeds - @HydroRed

Sin City Juice #1
200124_215905.jpg

200124_215950.jpg
Some deep maroon trichs
200124_220010.jpg

Sin City Juice #4
200124_214303.jpg
This one has some too. Almost like the trichs have a capillary function.
200124_214514.jpg

200124_220039.jpg
Greaaaaaasssssyyy

Citrus Milf #2
200124_215754.jpg
Getting some amber. Day 56 seems a bit soon, but the trichs on this top are saying otherwise.
200124_215814.jpg

GK Genetics - @Phylex
Blunt Force Trauma #2
200124_220111.jpg
A tiiiiinnny bit glassy on this bud
200124_220138.jpg
But a little bit amber on this bud

πŸ‘‡

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
GK Genetics - @Phylex
Blunt Force Trauma #4
200124_220223.jpg
Long skinny trichs. Buds look smaller than all others but the plant is tall, sturdy, and healthy.

Blunt Force Trauma #3
200124_220257.jpg
Very nice splashes of color. If you zoom into the bottom row of trichs you can see the stems of the trichs with maroon mid way through the stem. Is it inside or outside of the stem?
200124_220302.jpg

Most of them look really close to done. Maybe a few more days. Feel free to put in your 2 pennies.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
The Juice sounds soooo good, I think I saw it in ESO’s thread? What is it like Tangie x Blue Power? All that stuff ESO and HydroRed are putting out is pure fookin fire.
Sin City Juice - Mimosa x LVTK (Las Vegas Triangle Kush) - 3Thirteen Seeds - HydroRed

The tote I'm gonna harvest soon has 3 HydroRed strains, talk about a Citrus trifecta

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Take the bad with the good 😭😭😭
20200125_094552.jpg
Punch Buggy #1 reveg. Literally over night. I have been trying to get it back. Somehow the PPM spiked super hard. Changed water out with some florakleen to break up a lockout along with recharge tea. It's been 2 days. Leaves are starting to crisp up but the trunk and a lot of other leaves are still wet. Will change out water again, PPM is slowly climbing but water level appears to be lowering, so I think its drinking water.
Hydro grows super fast, but along with that, shit can go bad in a millisecond. I'm just gonna keep trying. Maybe I should cut off some foliage.
However, there's a glimmer of hope. My GF just found 1 lone seed in the last of the buds. We now have 1 each of this and the good Sunset Wedding pheno. I'll put em on the sideburner for now, once we get the RDWC going and harvest a few more totes, I may pop em.