The Upward Spyral

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
View attachment 46603

Always a beautiful thing when you see frost rails on fan leaves. Great grow @spyralout and excellent genetics @HydroRed!
Thanks Bruno! Yea it sure is nice to see that. As I'm running through all this volume and variety I'm picking up on the various effects of light and environment (including position in tent) at warp speed as opposed to having to gain this experience at a slower rate waiting for a few plants to finish. I'm fortunate and grateful to have this opportunity. These plants were in great positions in the tent (along with several others with similar positions), with SCJ #4 outshining the rest.
That Sin city looks like a frost monster. I see Mr. Red is throwing down some real fire. Nice job flowering her Spy!
Thanks Capt! Yes our good friend Red is definitely showing his skills as one of the best breeders on Chuckers. Consistent reports from several folks on here showcasing the goods. He knows what he's doing, with methodical testing practices. Solid for sure. Plus he's a stand up generous guy with a true love for the plant.
@spyralout
Damn bro, you once said I'm ramping up the grow, but damn man. You got that bang'n in there for real. You've got it goin on like super bad ass.
It's been pretty dang awesome watching where you've gotten to from when I first met ya.
Ha, for both of us!!! 😎😎😎
Awesomesauce there Brotherman!!!
Dreams can come true. Lmfao
Thanks Jesse! That really means a lot coming from you. It seems so long ago since then but in reality it hasn't even been a full year yet since we met and a lot of great things have happened for both of us! So many great things lined up for us all, thanks in large part to our encouragement and support for each other. Let's keep throwing it down and killing it in 2020. πŸ’ͺπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ€˜

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Realized in my last posts I may be off by a day or so but definitely well over 60 days. Keeping with 63 for consistency's sake.

Citrus Milf #1- 3Thirteen Genetics - @HydroRed - Day 63
20200201_010558_CM1 day 63.jpg

20200201_010253_cm1 day 63.jpg

Citrus Milf #2 - 3Thirteen Genetics - @HydroRed - Day 63
20200201_011904_CM2 DAY 63.jpg

20200201_012034_cm2 day 63.jpg

Oh so creamy orange and a bit spicy (as in spice rack not hot sauce).

Purple Primate #2 - 3Thirteen Genetics - @HydroRed - Day 63
20200201_012852_pp2 day 63.jpg

20200201_012958-pp2 day 63.jpg

Citrus lemon pepper, you could toss this in a power salad and it would shit all over the kale. (love me some spinach tho)

Bud rot got PP #2 πŸ˜ͺ😒😀 environment dialing takes longer for me. The amount of plants to tend to doesn't help either but I'm a glutton for punishment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„ many of us have seen bud rot before (probably some of it mine πŸ™„) so unless someone asks I won't post it. Rather spend my time tending to the others. Parts of it can definitely be saved. The main cola has it on the lower half.

It is worthy of noting that both CM and PP are more spongy and big while SCJ is already hard AF without any squeeze. Looks like it can stand up to nuclear war. The frost (from a plant defense mechanism perspective) is a good indicator of how hearty that particular plant is. Not saying that less frost means less quality by any means. Just an observation that kinda makes me go πŸ€”

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
We are in February! What a great start to the new year. Seems like it's been good so far for many of us. Happy Leap Year friends.

Incoming photo drop! Let's start off with this (@Phylex this is from your beans πŸ˜‰)
20200201_125614.jpg
Healthy ass root system. I'm gonna dry this out and use it in a swamp cooler πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ wait... WTF am I thinking, I need to reduce humidity in my situation, not increase it! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Ground Pounder #1 - GK Genetics - @Phylex - Day 63

20200201_133043_gp1 day 63.jpg

20200201_133302_GP1 day 63.jpg

20200201_133139_GP1 day 63.jpg

20200201_123609_gp1 day 63.jpg

Ground Pounder #2 - GK Genetics - @Phylex - Day 63

20200201_123939_gp2 day 63.jpg

Got some foxtailing going on. I think I see some pinkish purple hues? Phylex, do you already have a pheno that has this? I would try to reveg but I like GP3 better overall and your deep purple pheno is probably better. I need to be selective on my reveg attempts cuz I can see where this can get out of hand really quick especially with the amount of clones I'll be taking from the hunt.
20200201_124007.jpg

20200201_124039_gp2 day 63.jpg
Something to consider. Using the same feed for 2 different strains in one tote has shown how each strain (and moreover each specific plant) has different needs. GP does not require as much cal mag and can take the light intensity/heat better than BFT. This does NOT mean one is better than the other (although I have my opinion about this for other reasons).

At this point GP is giving off purple sweet tart scented marker. There's something about that GelatOG mixed with 9 Pound Hammer that brings out the "artificial purple smell."

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Ground Pounder #3 - GK Genetics - @Phylex - Day 63

20200201_124506_gp3 day 63..jpg
OK now this is what I'm talking about. Had my πŸ‘€ on this one since about week 5.
20200201_124419.jpgοΏΌ
🧱🧱🧱 🎢... She's a BRICK... HOUSE... 🎢 She's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out... 🎢
20200201_124446.jpg

20200201_124506_gp3 day 63.jpg
Reveg? I think so.

Ground Pounder #4 - GK Genetics - @Phylex - Day 63

20200201_124926_GP4 day 63.jpg

20200201_124937.jpg
Although not a keeper (at least to me, cuz I've seen better from the creator), it's still a great stacker. Great indicator of a successful cross if there's some consistency in good attributes among phenos.
20200201_125035_gp4 day 63.jpg
This one got the mag deficiency but continued to develop some good buddage.

That's it for now folks. Gotta handle some things and will post some more action later 🀘✌

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
So I just ran down to the locally owned grocery store 5 min before closing. Put a couple of boxes of assorted ice cream and a buncha candy bars on the register belt (they were on sale). Cashier looks and chuckles to herself, looks up at me and says, "No judgment here. I just bought a buncha candy bars myself" Bags it and continues giggling.

I've been deep in plants all day today πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
It seems early but Tote 7 (Schwaggy) looks done. Scoped and saw milky trichs with a bit of amber in random spots. I pulled them because the sugar leaves were yellowing and wilting. Possible ph or root issue. I don't want to risk bud rot because they're so dense. Pulled off all the yellowing leaves so they don't take away from the look of the buds. Here's a sneak peak, more later.

Sassy Ass #4 - Schwaggy Seeds - @Schwaggy P - Day 52

20200202_010539.jpg

20200202_010204_Ass4 day 52.jpg
Hoping for a reveg but I have my doubts. When removing the plants from the totes the roots pulled away easily. Bad sign. Hoping it's just the roots that were exposed in the F&D tray. The main tap root is still very strong but I wouldn't know about the whole root system unless I cracked open the pot.