The Upward Spyral

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
For you bro @spyralout

There's a fat bud just behind me.
Smoke in every breath I take.
Harvest makes every grow room empty.
(Except perpetual, lmfao)
You should be smoking every fat bud with me.

Waiting like a stalking butler,
Who upon the bong bowl rests.
Murder now the path, now must we
Just before the harvest come.

Jesus won't you fucking smoke up with me?
Just before the trim is done.
Jesus won't you fucking smoke up with me?
Just before the trim is done.

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want this trim job to be over.
Why can't we smoke weed forever?
I just want this trim job to be over.

Mother Mary won't you whisper?
Something that's been past and done.
Mother Mary I will smoke you.
Until it's all been passed and done.
Trust me......trust me........trust me.......
OMFG that was so FUCKING badass ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I've been crawling on my belly (in the tent)
Clearing out what could've been (from the leaves)
I've been wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions (while dry)
For a nug to tide me over
Or a joint to guide me in.
I wanna feel the headchange coming down.
I wanna know what I've been vaping in
Da Buddha
Da Buddha

Head change is coming through Da Buddha.
My plants are shedding leaves
I've been pinching
My tops of trees

Join in my
Join in my ๐Ÿ”ฅ
My scissors move
Closer to trimming

I've been crawling on my belly (between plants)
Clearing out what could've been (fucking larf)
I've been wallowing in my own chaotic, insecure delusions (while dry)

I wanna feel head change consume me,
Feel the smoke cloud turning in.
I wanna feel total fucked-upness and
Faded to the end
Da Buddha
Da Buddha

Headchange is coming.
Now I'm so high.
Listen to my little grove of trees
Contemplate what I've been smoking on
Forty-six & 2 (Joints) ahead of me.

I choose to live and to grow,
Take and give and to move,
Learn and love and to cry,
Kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie,
Hate and fear and to do
What it takes to move through.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
All caught up @spyralout . Havenโ€™t been getting updates on all my watches threads for the last week it seems. Yโ€™all are killing it man! Looks straight ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ in there. That tray full of Phylex gear gonna be awesome! Take it easy bro๐Ÿ™๐ŸปโœŒ๐Ÿป
Thanks Tex! I'm excited for the GOW and GP hunt, I guess you've noticed I've got an affinity for them lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
I haven't posted many pics of the 4 totes I got of his second set of beans cuz they're in the awkward teen phase. That'll change soon ๐Ÿ‘

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
My wife is from California, she hates that song :ROFLMAO:
The CD has one of those oldskool ridged holographic images that you tilt to see it animate, and like 75% of Cali breaks off into the ocean (100% of LA and SF) ๐Ÿ˜‚ so certain parts of Cali property value would exponentially rise, instant beach front property (or ocean cliff lol).

Like @SoLowDoughLow said, Arizona Bay!

MtRainDog

Blรผmen Meister
Oh yeah, I bought Aenima a handful of times over the years as the CD's got scratched/lost/stolen lol. Wish more bands put as much thought and effort into their album art, or albums period.

FYI, I am a HUGE Tool fan. Saw em last spring on the new album tour. and Alex Grey graces the walls of my home office.

ag1.jpegag2.jpegag3.jpegag4.jpeg

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Oh yeah, I bought Aenima a handful of times over the years as the CD's got scratched/lost/stolen lol. Wish more bands put as much thought and effort into their album art, or albums period.

FYI, I am a HUGE Tool fan. Saw em last spring on the new album tour. and Alex Grey graces the walls of my home office.

View attachment 44201View attachment 44202View attachment 44203View attachment 44204
AWESOME. My original avatar was the think man. Alex Grey is so sick. Love his art. Did you get that from gis COSM shop? How much did they set you back? I got a woven blanket for my GF a couple years ago for Valentine's Day. She has the Lateralus eye and A Perfect Circle 3 Libras tatted on her ๐Ÿ˜

OceanOfLoveBliss_BlanketsBed_547x700.jpeg
From the website, not ours lol.

Been to several TOOL and APC concerts over the years. Just saw them again very recently. Maynard actually faced the crowd the whole time, did his famous hunch-over bob, and rode around on a Marshall speaker lol. A friend at work captured some video cuz he let people do it at the end of the show (they hate video, so that was rare). Haven't really gotten into the new album.

MtRainDog

Blรผmen Meister
Hey, Love that blanket that's awesome!

The one signed-one I have my wife bought as a present for me from COSM 10-15 years ago? It's just a poster. The others are posters I got on Amazon more recently. Last time I checked COSM he wasn't selling much from the Hall of Mirrors anymore, but who knows.

I haven't seen APC live but I watch their Stone and Echo show at Red Rocks on Youtube all the time. One of my faves.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Hey, Love that blanket that's awesome!

The one signed-one I have my wife bought as a present for me from COSM 10-15 years ago? It's just a poster. The others are posters I got on Amazon more recently. Last time I checked COSM he wasn't selling much from the Hall of Mirrors anymore, but who knows.

I haven't seen APC live but I watch their Stone and Echo show at Red Rocks on Youtube all the time. One of my faves.
I haven't heard of that show. I'll definitely check that out.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The CD has one of those oldskool ridged holographic images that you tilt to see it animate, and like 75% of Cali breaks off into the ocean (100% of LA and SF) ๐Ÿ˜‚ so certain parts of Cali property value would exponentially rise, instant beach front property (or ocean cliff lol).

Like @SoLowDoughLow said, Arizona Bay!
Lol that would be crazy but Cali isnโ€™t going anywhere lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
AWESOME. My original avatar was the think man. Alex Grey is so sick. Love his art. Did you get that from gis COSM shop? How much did they set you back? I got a woven blanket for my GF a couple years ago for Valentine's Day. She has the Lateralus eye and A Perfect Circle 3 Libras tatted on her ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 44207
From the website, not ours lol.

Been to several TOOL and APC concerts over the years. Just saw them again very recently. Maynard actually faced the crowd the whole time, did his famous hunch-over bob, and rode around on a Marshall speaker lol. A friend at work captured some video cuz he let people do it at the end of the show (they hate video, so that was rare). Haven't really gotten into the new album.
That blanket is awesome. I really like Alex grey. I got a couple hoodies with his stuff on em. Iโ€™m not a fan of tool tho lolEC01E2D0-2A6A-431E-98E7-6B940BC64FE3.jpeg8780EED0-E87F-4710-ABFC-EF016890BBCC.jpeg