The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
20191208_185331.jpg
Moved the carbon filter to the living room 😬

@Phylex

IMG_20191207_150408__01.jpg
Left - Space Invasion #3
Right - God O War # 6 (way above light switch)

All plants in totes have been untopped because of the crowdedness between pots and less space to bush out

IMG_20191207_152218.jpg
GOW #2

20191208_073410.jpg
GOW #3 (smallest pheno)

20191208_073553.jpg
GOW #4 - good producer. Great CMH/HPS exposure in the tent

20191208_073902.jpg
GOW #5 - second tallest stretcher but easy trimmer

20191208_074015.jpgGOW #6 tallest stretcher, decent yield. Left leaves on to show leaf to bud ratio.

Sweet mint so far. Unique and fresh. Ahhh.
All such resilient plants. Topping with a bigger pot and more space would probably be a good idea πŸ˜„ definitely wanna run these again, dial and hunt πŸ‘ Let's see how the smoke is in a few weeks. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🌲🌲🌲

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
I like your style of filtration. Just throw that fan on a carbon filter and BAM!! Works like a charm :alien:

I just bought a new Panasonic Whisperquiet 440 cfm 2.1 sones. Hardly hear it. So quiet. Finchy approves :giggle:

Going to throw a 8 x 24 750 cfm Phresh filter under it :alien:
Haha thanks lol πŸ˜‚ needed quick smell control by the front door 😬. I've heard those Panasonics are really nice too! 440 is what my cheapass ipower is in the garage and it's like a fucking airplane.

Haha thanks lol πŸ˜‚ needed quick smell control by the front door 😬. I've heard those Panasonics are really nice too! 440 is what my cheapass ipower is in the garage and it's like a fucking airplane.
Here is a pic of my 340 cfm Whisperquiet on top of a 6 x 16 400 cfm Phresh:

001.JPG

I'm going with an 8" Whisperquiet now and a much bigger filter. Capt. C said it was a good idea to get a filter that's almost double the cfm of your fans. Says it will cover the smell better and probably make the filter last longer.

This fan/filter setup sucks the air right thru the hood inside the tent and blows out thru the filter. Serves a double purpose. Cools the bulb and continuously scrubs the tent air.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Here is a pic of my 340 cfm Whisperquiet on top of a 6 x 16 400 cfm Phresh:

View attachment 34661

I'm going with an 8" Whisperquiet now and a much bigger filter. Capt. C said it was a good idea to get a filter that's almost double the cfm of your fans. Says it will cover the smell better and probably make the filter last longer.

This fan/filter setup sucks the air right thru the hood inside the tent and blows out thru the filter. Serves a double purpose. Cools the bulb and continuously scrubs the tent air.
That fan is the box on top? It's pretty big! But I have a bit more space to play with in the garage. Need better and quieter filtration out there sooner than later 😬

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I like your style of filtration. Just throw that fan on a carbon filter and BAM!! Works like a charm :alien:

I just bought a new Panasonic Whisperquiet 440 cfm 2.1 sones. Hardly hear it. So quiet. Finchy approves :giggle:

Going to throw a 8 x 24 750 cfm Phresh filter under it :alien:
I am surprised i don't see more of those panasonic in line fans in use. The price is right on them and none of the ones i have are all that quite without putting silencers on them. Next time i am need for a inline i am going to check those out.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Almost forgot the rags...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
😊πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰πŸ€«πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜·πŸ˜΄πŸ€‘

Lemme stop ahhahahaa i actually was quite surprised chloroform is legal and a rather quick search ahaha 😱🀬
Ether Bunny date kit, chloroform and a rag . The old school tactics never go out of style.