The Upward Spyral

Texagonian

Outlaw
Hey @spyralout , glad you saw the auto deploy baton. It’s serious business for when you want to get a little more personal but still keep a little distance. Now that you pointed the sin city juice out with those huge ribs, my one tester that came up and lived and was also a male had huge ribs just like those and the stem was very hollow. I grew that one out in a water farm. Got a vial full of it’s pollen with some rice and sealed up in the freezer.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Hey @spyralout , glad you saw the auto deploy baton. It’s serious business for when you want to get a little more personal but still keep a little distance. Now that you pointed the sin city juice out with those huge ribs, my one tester that came up and lived and was also a male had huge ribs just like those and the stem was very hollow. I grew that one out in a water farm. Got a vial full of it’s pollen with some rice and sealed up in the freezer.
Dude I might get one of those batons. Wonder if they're legal to travel with?

Interesting on your SCJ. That would be cool if that was some sorta indicator, even if strain dependent. Imagine finding out sex like two weeks into veg based on stalk ribs 😧

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Those look good!
Thanks Willie 👍
I second what Wille said. I know some would hate to waste the resin but i have gotten were lately i keep a small type tericloth type towel with me while trimming moist with alcohol. rub your hands with it and the gloves are like new again.
Thanks Capt. Good idea. It should help cut down on the glove usage. Have you seen any difference between black and blue gloves? Some of the black seem more heavy duty or textured or some shit.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks Willie 👍

Thanks Capt. Good idea. It should help cut down on the glove usage. Have you seen any difference between black and blue gloves? Some of the black seem more heavy duty or textured or some shit.
I use the black ones, and they don't seem to gum up as quick. I have one glove I have used for dry-sift several times and the stuff brushes right off.

If it does get thick, you can put the glove in the freezer. Try blowing up the glove a little, then freezing it. the stuff should flake right off.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks Willie 👍

I have always bought the black ones. When i was trimming previously i would go thru quite a few pair ( you know smoke breaks and such) til i discovered the alcohol towel.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I like the venom steel gloves personally. They're like $2 more than the regular ones, but their pretty nice. They are double layered so when you accidentally poke yourself with the tip of the scissors, or get snagged on a little stem, they don't go all the way through and start tearing. My hands don't seem to get as sweaty with them for some reason too.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I use the black ones, and they don't seem to gum up as quick. I have one glove I have used for dry-sift several times and the stuff brushes right off.

If it does get thick, you can put the glove in the freezer. Try blowing up the glove a little, then freezing it. the stuff should flake right off.
Good idea on the blow up n freeze thing. Physics in action, applied to a practical situation!
Thanks for the link. They have green too 😮 wear one green and one black so you don't forget which is your cutting hand when you're too faded lol

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I like the venom steel gloves personally. They're like $2 more than the regular ones, but their pretty nice. They are double layered so when you accidentally poke yourself with the tip of the scissors, or get snagged on a little stem, they don't go all the way through and start tearing. My hands don't seem to get as sweaty with them for some reason too.
Ooh I will check on those too thanks man!