The Upward Spyral

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Lookin good sir some nice ass roots in that bucket, and its funny were on the same path lol i switched hydroton recently as well love the real stuff it doesnt float, the other crap was acting like a boat in the totes, and i also recently unplugged all my big pumps as well, holy shit is my air purifier loud 😂😂😂 the f&d totes are golden imo

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thanks @Gweedo ! Yes man the F&D totes are sick AF! Hahah on the pump noise. Shit we were seriously considering flipping it back on last night 😂 😂 😂 my GF tried ocean noise then about 5 min into it she said, "This might be closer" and changed it to a babbling brook river thing to get the flowing water sound lol!
Yes a little peroxide in a 5 gal bucket, swirl, put lid on, crack open slightly, pour, repeat. No issues so far. Original Hydroton FTW! I might try paint strainer, good idea 👍

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Man I guess it’s for the best we don’t live closer. We would spend an ungoldly amount of time f@cking around making weird homemade grow shit and such.. we’d end up jobless, divorced and living in a van, still tinkering.. still growing.. eating ravioli straight out the can. 🤔 worth it? Maybe.. but for now I’ll chose the family.😆
What's wrong with eating ravioli straight outta the can as long as it's Chef Boyardee? Fuck that Spaghettio BS lol. Too much tang without zang. Let's not forget about ol' Dinty Moore either. But I gotta microwave that. I'm not that savage 🙄

For real though I laugh a lot whenever I go shopping, my mind just wanders. I can actually tell what most plastic types are now by quick visual, something acquired over the years because of stupid randomness like this and my pinball processing mind. Look at the recycle logo and number on the bottom and give me a sense of validation. Ahh. So glad I'm over that 😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So I was going on earlier about cmh finishing faster.
Here’s 1 plant. First two buds are getting hit a bit by cmh. Second two are just under the leds.
View attachment 33534
View attachment 33535

View attachment 33536
View attachment 33537
The cmh buds are pretty much done. Led buds are not even close. Gonna have to harvest the left half of plant a week plus before the other side 😆
So far I have noticed my HLG room produces foxtailing almost every strain. I have an XB in another room (same wattage) and it doesn't seem to.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So far I have noticed my HLG room produces foxtailing almost every strain. I have an XB in another room (same wattage) and it doesn't seem to.
A buddy of mine grew same strains for a time under cmh when I was under hps. He had foxtailing and I mostly didn’t. I’ve noticed similar results to cmh with the leds I’ve tried. I thought it was mostly to do with genetics. I don’t care one little bit about foxtails tho. They look badass

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A buddy of mine grew same strains for a time under cmh when I was under hps. He had foxtailing and I mostly didn’t. I’ve noticed similar results to cmh with the leds I’ve tried. I thought it was mostly to do with genetics. I don’t care one little bit about foxtails tho. They look badass
Don't get me wrong, it's free weed ;) I love the little shock-absorber nubs on my fat flowers when they are dry LOL

I guess I think it is the QB's more than just LED's that extend flower-time, and that foxtailing does it for me. They start looking done then BAM! new pistils everywhere - round two (sometimes three) of browning.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Holy shit bro.. they had to do it to ya
View attachment 33543

it’s like they know I have too many lights already.. they are trying to take my money, Spy.. F@ck me I could see that in the 3x3 tent I m not using
LMAO FACK! OK your screwed dude. Lol 😄 if you do that CMH thing it would be like @Capt C 515 Sport but with spoilers n ground effects n shit lol

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Ironic observation regarding the fox tailing from the QB's. I've noticed the same thing with the plants that are under the most intense portion of the light. The outer perimeter plants always seem fine. Granted I've typically bumped up the wattage around week 6. This current cycle I plan to keep the lights around 70% throughout.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
What's wrong with eating ravioli straight outta the can as long as it's Chef Boyardee? Fuck that Spaghettio BS lol. Too much tang without zang. Let's not forget about ol' Dinty Moore either. But I gotta microwave that. I'm not that savage 🙄

For real though I laugh a lot whenever I go shopping, my mind just wanders. I can actually tell what most plastic types are now by quick visual, something acquired over the years because of stupid randomness like this and my pinball processing mind. Look at the recycle logo and number on the bottom and give me a sense of validation. Ahh. So glad I'm over that 😂
Grocery Stores are the best places in the World to hook up, Act lost , scratch Your head , look confused , The Mothering outgoing type of women live to save a lost Single Guy. Spider in web tactics. Lots of canned Ravioli and beef stew tells them ohhh that poor Man cant cook, He needs taken care of , You can literally see them thinking that in their heads as they notice You.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Grocery Stores are the best places in the World to hook up, Act lost , scratch Your head , look confused , The Mothering outgoing type of women live to save a lost Single Guy. Spider in web tactics. Lots of canned Ravioli and beef stew tells them ohhh that poor Man cant cook, He needs taken care of , You can literally see them thinking that in their heads as they notice You.
Or if it's a "fancy" chick, buy capers ;)

Last edited: