The Upward Spyral

Easty

Super Active Member
Thanks my man! Soon we'll start seeing yours bush out. I'm gonna go 3 week veg with the totes from this point on instead of 2. Seeing the results from the first 2 totes makes me want a bit bigger of a plant. Hope it's not a "careful what you wish for" type of deal lol.
Haha good shit dude! I guess it'll be a wait and see first though LOL. The BLOg grow large and dense outside but under LEDs they seem to stay a little more compact!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@spyralout
@Uncle Romulus
I'm joining you in this cmh frost making experiment.
I picked up one of these over the weekend.
It's a 315 cmh with red leds added into it.
View attachment 31965
Gotta repair one string of them but should be an easy solder fix.
shit. there it is.. the perfect growlight. does it come from manufacturer like that? I've always felt cmh lacked some bass. great mids and treble tho. basically they just installed a little subwoofer on thur :LOL:

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Not to enhance flavour; rather something
Ripped , copied and pasted- from anecdotal sources-

Alfalfa meal increases micro-organism activity and is a good source of nitrogen and triacontanol, a natural growth stimulant.

Kelp meal is an excellent source of potassium and contains many valuable trace minerals in addition to plant growth promoters like cytokinins, indoles, auxins and gibberellins.

Mustard seed meal is a good source of nitrogen and contains glucosinolates that suppress soil diseases and increase pest resistance.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Ripped , copied and pasted- from anecdotal sources-

Alfalfa meal increases micro-organism activity and is a good source of nitrogen and triacontanol, a natural growth stimulant.

Kelp meal is an excellent source of potassium and contains many valuable trace minerals in addition to plant growth promoters like cytokinins, indoles, auxins and gibberellins.

Mustard seed meal is a good source of nitrogen and contains glucosinolates that suppress soil diseases and increase pest resistance.
I'm not a fan, but some of my buddies can pound some thai curry and afterwards exude some mean ass "terps"

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Glad I'm a light sleeper. Woke up before 3am to a subtle splashing noise that I actually heard past the air pump brrraaaahahhhhh noise.

20191127_060628.jpg

Fucking float valve stayed open in the RO can. This pic shows the water to the brim. It was overflowing and puddled up in the pond liner. Man that thing has saved our ass several times now. No time to troubleshoot, but I think it may have been the pump hose shifting somehow and catching onto the valve. Hope it isn't broken.

Caught it in time that it puddled up in the front mostly, not the whole pond. Can't imagine wtf would happen if we were gone over night. Had to wait for my gf to get up before starting up the shop vac lol.

The joys of hydro.

GCG

Dinosaur
Glad I'm a light sleeper. Woke up before 3am to a subtle splashing noise that I actually heard past the air pump brrraaaahahhhhh noise.

View attachment 32502

Fucking float valve stayed open in the RO can. This pic shows the water to the brim. It was overflowing and puddled up in the pond liner. Man that thing has saved our ass several times now. No time to troubleshoot, but I think it may have been the pump hose shifting somehow and catching onto the valve. Hope it isn't broken.

Caught it in time that it puddled up in the front mostly, not the whole pond. Can't imagine wtf would happen if we were gone over night. Had to wait for my gf to get up before starting up the shop vac lol.

The joys of hydro.
Wow, nice catch. Holy shit.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I grow in a bedroom closet - with carpet over hardwood floors. Never even considered a hydro system of any kind. Pond liner is a gem though. I got a roll for the bottom of my closets. Just built up a 2x4 subfloor then lined the closet after.

Have you got any kind of drain system if it does that again or is it a shop-vac/sump-pump thing?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

View attachment 32502

The joys of hydro.
YIKES!!!!!!!