The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
So how’d you pass the pipes from the Eli which is now outside through the tent. Do a little snip snip snippy?😂 Badass setup mang! Inspiration for me to run what I built. I’m just having too much fun with the f&d right now! Looking great and only gonna get better. Can’t wait to see the prune and training, it’s exciting ! 🍻👏🏻👏🏻
Thank you Tex! Yessir. Right under the zipper. They're just flaps right now, the air pump hoses and water pump cord go through there as well. May light proof em a bit more, sock or some shit.
You're waiting to see them go nuts and how we're gonna handle it lol! 😄
I hear ya on the F&D those totes are awesome. So easy (so far lol). I like the RDWC it's like a souped up MOPAR - beefy and fast AF but finicky and takes maintenance. Once dialed, it will be a badass MF. I hate the leak potential. Next system, if we decide to stick with it, will be those buckets from blowes. I have a feeling they will seal better because the buckets won't bow.

Texagonian

Outlaw
That mug is the shit man! Of course I want to see them go nuts and see y’all handle them knowing what you know now. That’s what this is about, dialing in your skill and handling up. Y’all got it man and I know if you have any questions I or any of the fine folks you’ve gotten to know will gladly share any information or tips and tricks. ✌🏻

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That mug is the shit man! Of course I want to see them go nuts and see y’all handle them knowing what you know now. That’s what this is about, dialing in your skill and handling up. Y’all got it man and I know if you have any questions I or any of the fine folks you’ve gotten to know will gladly share any information or tips and tricks. ✌🏻
Thanks Tex always looking out for us thanks my man! Yea man totally agree 100% part of all this is being able to roll with the punches and persevere!

A Smooth Sea Never Made a Skilled Mariner.

Want to Succeed? Double Your Failure Rate.

...as long as there are some touchdowns along the way, all of the experience is priceless.