The Upward Spyral

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Can she make a green mug shaped like a bud....geeze I would buy some for xmas gifts and put weed in em for mailers :D
That would be awesome πŸ™‚ ! You'd need either a mold or someone with clay and greenware skills to do that, and at this point in time she is doing the designs for premade substrates. Maybe she can find a bisque piece like that then go the whole 9 with painting & firing. Never know what the future holds though πŸ˜‰

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
The word for today is "sexing" (not to be confused with sexting)

F&D Totes 1 & 2 - About 2 Weeks veg
All the plants have similar pre-flowers

20190927_205647_BA3.jpg
Black Abyss #3 (Was the tallest one, now second tallest)

20190927_205822_SI3.jpg
Space Invasion #3

20190927_205904_GW1.jpg
God-O-War #3

Maybe it's too early to tell, but they seem to be all female so far?

So the sticky traps caught a lot of the white bugs. Had this on hand
20190927_210741.jpg
Plant therapy in the clear spray bottle. That Bush Doctor is backup. Plant Therapy is EXPENSIVE but it works. Those little bottles are free samples from the hydro shop. Lights off, and sprayed the shit outta them.

Continued experiment of potential "sexing" of seeds:
190927_193918_9PB.jpg
Which ones do you think I'm going to pick ;) - or better yet, which ones would you pick? (Strain name is a surprise for now)

190927_225739_DBB.jpg
FWIW, a reference point. These are two fem beans - Dynoberry Bites courtesy of @thenotsoesoteric (thanks Eso! Gonna pop a couple of these soon!)

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

View attachment 23632

View attachment 23633
Space Invasion #3

View attachment 23634
God-O-War #3

View attachment 23635
Plant therapy in the clear spray bottle. That Bush Doctor is backup. Plant Therapy is EXPENSIVE but it works. Those little bottles are free samples from the hydro shop. Lights off, and sprayed the shit outta them.

View attachment 23637
Which ones do you think I'm going to pick ;) - or better yet, which ones would you pick? (Strain name is a surprise for now)

View attachment 23638
FWIW, a reference point. These are two fem beans - Dynoberry Bytes courtesy of @thenotsoesoteric (thanks Eso! Gonna pop a couple of these soon!)
Hell yeah! I think you'll like them man, very berry fruity.

Texagonian

Outlaw

View attachment 23632

View attachment 23633
Space Invasion #3

View attachment 23634
God-O-War #3

View attachment 23635

View attachment 23637

View attachment 23638
FWIW, a reference point. These are two fem beans - Dynoberry Bites courtesy of @thenotsoesoteric (thanks Eso! Gonna pop a couple of these soon!)
I’d be picking the bottom two with the nice volcano tops. In the picture above the dbb😎 Plants are all looking stellar @spyralout ! Gonna be getting big!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
9/28/19 - Dry Seed Pop - (for F&D Tote 3 & Tote 4)
- All seeds scuffed on the seams and planted volcano side down
- All Reg Beans (except Dynoberry Bites, Fems)

20190928_133953.jpg
RR_Tray_9.28.19.JPG
9PB = 9 Pound Blueberry (@Phylex)
XF = X-Files (@Phylex)
DBB = Dynoberry Bites (@thenotsoesoteric)
CNC = Cookies n Chem F2 (@macsnax)
DDB = Double Dawg Biscuits (@macsnax)
HH = Heathen Hammer Warband Edition (@Heathenraider)

All very nice specimens. Each had their own unique size, shape, and color. The most robust of the bunch was Heathen Hammer from @Heathenraider, quite impressive, nice even tone with dashed tiger stripes. Shaped like a pecan crossed with a walnut then coated with watermelon skin. (BTW thanks for hooking up a FAT pack, you rock πŸ‘ŠπŸ€˜). The most evenly colored/striped/uniform were 9 Pound Blueberry and X-Files from @Phylex; they both looked totally different but had a very similar "shaping" (not shape) to them if that makes sense. Think of penguins and sea lions in the Arctic. They have a totally different shape to them, but a similar "shaping" in which they both appear "slick" and "round". All of this is not meant to say that one seed is better than the other in any sense, it is just merely an observation.

Guys, thank you again for giving us the opportunity to run your genetics myman.png I will give brief, regular updates in your threads and elaborate where necessary on my thread. Here's to the beauty of Autumn runs! πŸ‚πŸ

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN

View attachment 23699
XF = X-Files (@Phylex)

All very nice specimens. Each had their own unique size, shape, and color. The most robust of the bunch was Heathen Hammer from @Heathenraider, quite impressive, nice even tone with dashed tiger stripes. Shaped like a pecan crossed with a walnut then coated with watermelon skin. (BTW thanks for hooking up a FAT pack, you rock πŸ‘ŠπŸ€˜). The most evenly colored/striped/uniform were 9 Pound Blueberry and X-Files from @Phylex; they both looked totally different but had a very similar "shaping" (not shape) to them if that makes sense. Think of penguins and sea lions in the Arctic. They have a totally different shape to them, but a similar "shaping" in which they both appear "slick" and "round". All of this is not meant to say that one seed is better than the other in any sense, it is just merely an observation.

Guys, thank you again for giving us the opportunity to run your genetics View attachment 23712 I will give brief, regular updates in your threads and elaborate where necessary on my thread. Here's to the beauty of Autumn runs! πŸ‚πŸ
Nice lineup bro, once those DDB's hit flower I would like to hear your thoughts on their nose. I'm having trouble putting together a good smell description, lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

View attachment 23699
XF = X-Files (@Phylex)

Guys, thank you again for giving us the opportunity to run your genetics View attachment 23712 I will give brief, regular updates in your threads and elaborate where necessary on my thread. Here's to the beauty of Autumn runs! πŸ‚πŸ
Hell yeah! Good luck my man