The Upward Spyral

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
View attachment 22781
Random bag seed. Was nursing this along with some others under some reddish cheap blurples. FFOF soil. This one stood out from the rest in uniqueness. So we moved it under T5/CMH. Classic looking 7 blade long skinny leaves. Sativa. :unsure:
Time for some bondage. 2805617-OPCYRRZP-7.jpg
Oh and found this rather interesting.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That's pretty artistic!
I really love bonsai. After bonsaiing my second run only to lose her to negligence and root issues.
The white root rot could've been a beneficial fungus but at the time I was so elsewhere who knows.
IMG_20190221_084623.jpgIMG_20190405_012958.jpgIMG_20190405_013008.jpg

Attachments

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Almost ready to transfer from veg tote. Gonna call it a day. About 80% done. Just add lights and plants!
20190922_231557.jpg
Tent rotated 90*. Access to side windows. Right window will be tight because of upcoming propogation tent. Added two more sites for a total of 6. No leaks so far (y) letting it dry (wet?) run overnight. Moved air pump outside of tent to decrease heat. Man we don't miss that BRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH noise 😕 but it's an indicator that the UC RDWC will be back - and hopefully even better.

20190922_231635.jpg
Moved the epi bucket outside, got a rack, and made more efficient use of space. All contained in the pond, which once again came through when some hose swivel couplers popped in half and started pumping 400 gph all over the fucking place. Pond FTW! Fresh RO can, top off res and epi bucket all within close proximity of each other for easy access. Area is tight but can fit my broad shoulders and several 5 gallon buckets if needed and is shop vac accessible.
View attachment 20190922_231805.mp4

More to come...🤘

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Definitely looks like it burned a bit. What ppm ph you running in the tote? How far away is that beast of a light? Probably things you’ve already thought of but that’s where I’d start. Cruising right along man! They’re gonna get big man!
500 ppm/6.0 ph megacrop. I need to order more pronto 😬 Haven't checked since they got RO. Light was 21" away from the tallest plant, now 25". Way higher than I'm used to. Don't want them to stretch lanky but this CMH blasts light so I'm not sure that the plants will even feel the need to prematurely stretch and may wait until after flip. That sunburned plant is right by the fill, which is 5" from the edge of the tray and 1.5" from the pot. Thanks for the observation (y)