Saltwater Cowboy
Week 8 - Day 60 - Bridezilla
CHOP ✂✂

View attachment 17639

Bridezilla #1

View attachment 17640
Bridezilla #2

View attachment 17641

ECSD has at least a few days if not a week to go. Transplanted them to the Bridezilla buckets and fixed the leak.
View attachment 17643
Emergency Bypass Surgery

Flows a bit slower than if it had the other buckets to balance it out. Hopefully it'll work long enough to get in some more time under the lights. 3 air stones now share the whole pump so plenty of oxygen.
Looking good glad you were able to fix that leak. I can not see what is holding some of those branches up on the drying rack monofilament line?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Does anyone know of a way to make an edible with higher cbd to thc ratio? Does it need to be a higher cbd % bud as the starting material? Some kind of selective cbd extraction method or thc to cbd conversion process? I've seen the various posts about decarbing and mediums which I will try on our own meds but looking for something lighter on the thc/psychoactive end and more on the cbd/anxiety relieving/well being part for some family.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
To get the high cbd you need starting material that has it. You can make the edibles to maximize the cbd usage, but it won't increase it. Now CBN can be increased, CBN is just degraded thc. Causes sleepy time with higher CBN.
Thanks Jesse. I have some higher CBD seeds that I will try maybe in late winter. Just thought if there was a selective extraction I'd try with current harvest.
at 65 days GG4 was almost completely milky....the odd amber here or there but they just started showing up and I like it right about there.
Thanks for the tip. ECSD still clear/glassy. Day 62 today. A little milky. No amber.
Blackjack is claimed to be high in CBD. Black Abyss (Blackjack x 9 Pound Hammer) just saying. lol
Thanks man. Definitely will be popping some of yours sooner than later once I get some things sorted out with space. Hopefully not too many more 100 deg days. It has been cooler in the evenings but i expect one more wave of heat before the month is over.

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
There is a selective extraction method, but the cbd to be extracted has to be there.
Cbd and thc have different activation, and vaporizing temps. So if doing very exact decarb temps etc, one could selectively fully decarb the cbd, and limit the available thc in the final product.
Good to know. I see G wheels ardent but that thing is pricey. Maybe one day. For the foreseeable future it will be throttling with the oven.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks Jesse. I have some higher CBD seeds that I will try maybe in late winter. Just thought if there was a selective extraction I'd try with current harvest.

Thanks for the tip. ECSD still clear/glassy. Day 62 today. A little milky. No amber.

Thanks man. Definitely will be popping some of yours sooner than later once I get some things sorted out with space. Hopefully not too many more 100 deg days. It has been cooler in the evenings but i expect one more wave of heat before the month is over.
Nice! I look forward to it. I was just thinking yesterday that I hope the triple digit heatwaves are over. But I’d expect one or two more. It’s definitely a lot hotter where you’re at vs. my area. I’ve just been thankful the AC hasn’t been running in the tent all day for the last couple of weeks. Your hot temps are no joke.