The Upward Spyral

Texagonian

Outlaw
Yea the problems started happening right around the switch to MC but it could totally be coincidence. I had used a bit of their bud explosion too but thought about what @SoLowDoughLow suggested about bloom booster being added too early. We were about 2 weeks after flip at that point. Cut the booster out and still the same thing. I wanna really try that f&d too for the same reason. The back killing is no joke especially if we plan on upping the herd. Individually hand watering a few plants, no biggie. A dozen plus, and we gotta start taking breaks. Ain't as young as we used to be lol. After reading about the f&d and some of the feedback, just looking for the perfect fit pieces without breaking the wallet so multiple totes can be built. Sounds like the original pieces from lowes that red posted aren't in store any more and parts can be found online but a bit more expensive.
I’ll send you some pics of how and what I did and it’s still within his 40 dollar build. Hydroton and pots not included. It can be totally modified how you want and I think it’s gonna be bad ass!

Texagonian

Outlaw
Nice is it all brick and mortar stuff? Good lookin out 👊
Totally bro, the res is a Costco tote on sale for like 7 bucks and the tray is a mixing tray from Home Depot for 6 and then the f&d kit is botanicare from like amazon or eBay for 9 bucks shipped. I had everything else so that cut my costs. I’m setting the upper tray on the tote lid but am thinking of cutting the lid to accept the try so it’s kind of counter sunk for height issues. Gonna try it as is first and modify as needed along the way. Gonna be sick!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Totally bro, the res is a Costco tote on sale for like 7 bucks and the tray is a mixing tray from Home Depot for 6 and then the f&d kit is botanicare from like amazon or eBay for 9 bucks shipped. I had everything else so that cut my costs. I’m setting the upper tray on the tote lid but am thinking of cutting the lid to accept the try so it’s kind of counter sunk for height issues. Gonna try it as is first and modify as needed along the way. Gonna be sick!
I like those Costco totes that's what my res is. Yea man I'll check that out thanks!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Mid Week 7

PPMs are a bit low but finally under control. Numbers going in the right direction.
Bulkhead is leaking more, some gets past the inner liner and seeps out of the tent. Mostly the front near the leak. Pond liner FTW again. So glad we're about 2 weeks from harvest. Maybe more for the ECSD, I've seen word of 10-11 weeks and some of the buds look like they'd need more than 8 weeks.

ECSD #1
Bent branch, would've gone through the roof

ECSD #2

A fat cola next to a mini fat cola but all the buds are foxtail like. It looks wider in real life. This is also a bent branch. Looks like it needs more than 2 weeks?

Very conical with swirl shaped bud tips

ECSD #1 - Survivor! @Capt C -

Texagonian

Outlaw
Mid Week 7

Bridezilla #1
View attachment 16499

View attachment 16500

View attachment 16501

View attachment 16502

Bridezilla #2
View attachment 16503

Both are really showing their differences in phenotypes

View attachment 16504
ECSD #1 (middle) stretching over into Bridezilla #2's space and stealing light 😯

Plants drinking almost 4 gallons a day taking into consideration the leak 🚰💧
Looking absolutely great @spyralout ! Way to reel it back in and keep them looking 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Those are gonna be some tasty treats for you and your lady! Good job again🍻✌🏻

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Looking absolutely great @spyralout ! Way to reel it back in and keep them looking 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Those are gonna be some tasty treats for you and your lady! Good job again🍻✌🏻
Thanks Tex we're nearing the home stretch! Hoping to see them fatten up even more these last couple of weeks. The ECSD is not like any other plant we've grown; stretch, bud structure, very stout plants. Bridezilla is just filling out everywhere and much chunkier but shorter (although pretty stout as well). Tempted to try a tad bit of molasses for a week. It's in the benny tea for the bacteria to feed on, so not sure if any of it is available for the plants to carb load.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Sweet. Beavis says it all.
View attachment 16515
Awesomesauce brotha, looking gorgeous.
Thanks my man! These are some strong ass genetics 💪 they took a bit of a beating. From nute weirdness to bends/snaps/breaks to temporary "transplanting" because of emergency system repair to several off-time peek ins and running OT to adjust ph to 95* no AC days...the list goes on.
Wish there was an option to hit two different emojis 😄 huh-huh huh-huh

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Day 55
Some closeups of trichomes from the more mature looking buds. Still playing with the microscope to get better shots, kinda hard to hold steady hanging my arm over the canopy

Bridezilla #2

A little bit of amber, maybe less than 10%. Some still a bit glassy. Thinking about going a few days longer, maybe wait until the weekend.

ECSD #1
Zero amber. A little cloudy, looks like the white dots inside the clear heads are clouding up from the inside out. I think this could go at least another week.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Day 55
Some closeups of trichomes from the more mature looking buds. Still playing with the microscope to get better shots, kinda hard to hold steady hanging my arm over the canopy

Bridezilla #2
View attachment 17063

View attachment 17064

A little bit of amber, maybe less than 10%. Some still a bit glassy. Thinking about going a few days longer, maybe wait until the weekend.

ECSD #1
View attachment 17065
Zero amber. A little cloudy, looks like the white dots inside the clear heads are clouding up from the inside out. I think this could go at least another week.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Yea, the bottom one could definitely go longer. If that top pic is a calyx, personally I would be about ready to chop her

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
You are good at this sport brethereeno. Impressive! You and the misses are gonna be blaaaaazed soon enough 😍🤪
Thanks Rom! Kind of you to say that. Learned a bunch along the way. Ready for round 2 soon, and more. Yes we can't wait, but are being patient hoping it all holds together until then. Humidity is going up. Leak is getting worse everyday. Almost there! :)

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Thanks man. It's mid bud, not leaf. I'm thinking this is the calyx. I'm low PPM, about 250s, haven't flushed yet so I might do that before chop. Did you flush?
I didn't flush with straight ro water cuz I cut my last couple plants rather abruptly. My ppm was really fucking low on bridezilla for weeks tho. Weird thing is, my wedding cake is already smooth as hell before cure and I didn't flush it. My bridezilla is way harsher after running low ppm and curing in jars. The smoke just expands so much too. I gotta baby hit the bz